Difference Between React JS & Agular JS
- AngularJS is developed by Google and it is an open-source structural framework for web app development. On the other hand, ReactJS is developed by Facebook and is useful for building UI components.
- React.js is useful for building interactive UI components with frequently variable data. Now coming to Angular, it is useful for building complex enterprise apps like progressive web apps.
- React is a part of MERN Stack and Angular JS is a part of the MEAN Stack.
Career Opportunities in React JS
React JS continues to remain a highly in-demand software skill within the software development industry. This domain offers numerous high-paying job opportunities along with more remote work opportunities than ever. Being a versatile language, React JS has a wide career scope all over the globe. The future scope of React JS is bright and there are numerous job opportunities awaiting you after the completion of React JS Training. Many institutes provide React JS training and one can enroll in them to learn React Full Stack Developer Skills. Here are some leading careers you can explore after learning React JS.
- MERN Developer- These developers should have front-end coding skills and their job responsibility consists of designing client-side and server-side architecture. Along with this, they have to create security and data protection settings.
- Full Stack Developer- These developers are well-skilled in front and back-end skills. Along with this, they have to be skilled in technologies like computer programming, UX design, client communication, project management etc.
Roles & Responsibilities for a React JS Developer
- They have to plan the entire lifecycle of the product.
- Responsible for drawing technical specifications for other team members
- They have to work on the automation of development processes.
- These professionals are responsible for writing code as per React JS requirements.
- React JS developers are responsible for implementing modifications and updates.
- Responsible for timely detecting and correcting errors.
- These professionals are responsible for improving product planning.