If you are facing low range net connectivity or is your internet network is not working properly in some areas of your home and office? The best solution is to use a wifi extender setup that boosts your internet speed and experiences you the best internet speed in the hard reach area of your home and workplace.for instance, If you have a Netgear extender setup but you have troubleshooting to connect your extender with your router so follow the below-given steps and connect your new extender setup easily with your router and experience uninterrupted movies gaming and web series.
CONNECT YOUR WIFI EXTENDER SETUP
For setting up your wifi extender setup you Just need to remember the below-given requirements after that you will set up your extender.
- The wifi extender setup must be plugged in.
- Note down your router’s wireless setting i.e. SSID or wireless name, your wifi password or network/security key.
- Restart your new extender setup.
- You must need a good internet.
So, these are the necessary steps you want to remember to set up your new extender setup. There are two methods to set up your wifi extender setup: Manual and WPS. Both methods are given below for your new extender setup.
WIFI EXTENDER SETUP (MANUAL METHOD)
Setting up your new extender setup manually? Here’s the step you must follow.
- Take your extender and computer or laptop in the same room.
- Connect your new extender setup with your computer through an ethernet cable.
- Now plug your extender and your computer into an electrical outlet.
- After that, type mywifiext.net URL in the web browser. ( in case you set your netgear extender setup.)
- A login page will appear on your screen. Give your login details and press login.
- Select your extender and type the router’s wireless name (SSID) in the required option.
- After that, select the manual option and press submit. Then turn off your extender and turn on in sometimes.
- Your wifi range extender becomes connected with your router.
WIFI EXTENDER SETUP ( WPS BUTTON)
Wireless protected setup (WPS) is a security setup for a wireless network that makes the proper connection between the router and extender. There are two ways to connect your router with your extender using WPS: Using WPS button and another one is you can log in to the web-based wifi range extender setup.
- USING WPS BUTTON
Want to connect your extender through the WPS button? Here are the steps to set up your extender.
- Plug your new extender setup into an electrical socket.
- After extender lights start blinking you need to press the WPS button and leave it in 5-10 seconds.
- Then check the WPS LED if it starts blinking amber then your extender is ready to connect with your router.
- Then select your extender and start connecting.
- When the extender light is stable in solid green that means your extender is connected with your router.
- Now your extender is connected with your router.
B) USING WEB BASED ( WPS BUTTON)
Want to connect your extender with your router through web based (WPS button)? Here are the three options, namely: WPS button, use of WPS pin and using the router’s pin
- WPS BUTTON
Launch a web browser and type a web URL and login your account into it. After that select the WPS option and click on it. Then press the WPS button on the router and then turn it off and turn it back on sometimes.
- USING THE WPS PIN
In case your router is not connected and wants the router’s pin then type the WPS pin in the required option and then press submit.
- USING THE ROUTER’S PIN
In case they need your router’s pin you can see the router’s pin on your router and type it on the required option and then click on submit.
If you have a problem of slow internet connectivity then you just buy these products and experience uninterrupted gaming, movies and web series. The Wifi range extender is not only for one device it accesses all your home devices that connect with the internet. Remove WiFi dead areas with the wifi range extender setup now. The dead zone, the irritating spot in your home or office where you don’t have WiFi access. The most strong and quickest router will miss some spots with the metal artifacts, reflexive surfaces, architectural interference and other devices in the building. The easiest way to breathe life into dead areas is by expanding WiFi, such as WiFi boosters. You can then easily improve the signal of your home WiFi. The WiFi booster also includes a manual to ease the installation process.