Roku device is a USA based streaming device. It was the first live TV streaming company in the USA. With the help of Roku streaming device, you can stream anything of your choice on your tv via internet. If you want more information then visit roku.com/link
Linking a payment option to your Roku account will enable you to buy the subscription of your favourite channels. You can buy or rent your famous shows, movies and many more such as you can do other purchases from the Roku Channel Store. When you sign up to your Roku account for the first time, there are several methods available for payment. You can choose any of those, for example, you can pay through internet banking, PayPal, credit card and many more options
Points to be noted
- You need a direct billing relationship through the channel provider in case you are not billed all channel with your Roku account.
- There are no charges for updating or removing payment details. You will only be charged when you signing up a subscription, buying or renting a movie or TV show, and adding the channel from Roku channel store.
Procedure to update the payment information
At the time of the first-time signup, you can choose your payment method at that time. After a long time, if you want to choose other payment methods for payment, you need to follow these steps.
- First, you must visit my.roku.com through the web browser of your computer or smartphone.
- After that, sign in to your Roku account.
- After a successful sign-in go to “Payment method” section and Tap on the “Update” option over there
- Choose your preferred payment method option from the given list.
- The currently available payment methods are MasterCard, Visa, and PayPal. American Express cards are also available for some regions and you can pick any method from the bunch of prepaid cards.
- After choosing, your preferred method fill your payment details and tap on “OK”
If you are facing trouble in updating payment information
- If you choose credit card payment method then check your credit card detail you have entered it correctly.
- Put details of different card and ensure that it works properly.
- Choose PayPal payment method if available.
- You can use a different web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.
Procedure to Remove the payment information
- First, go to “my.roku.com” through the web browser of your smartphone or computer.
- Then, sign in to Roku Account.
- After that, go to the “Payment method” and tap on the “Update” option.
- Finally, at the bottom of the page tap on “Remove payment method”
I hope your all queries related to roku payment issue has been solved, I have explained the procedure to update the payment information on Roku device for more information or queries you can call us 1-844-573-0162 we are available 24×7 and 365 days for your help. Our executive can solve any type of trouble or issues related to the Roku device.