GoDaddy has provided us with a great mean of bringing our business online. Here, we can buy domain names and web hosting to start our business websites. Different plants for different requirements of websites are available here. You can choose a cheap web hosting and domain name purchase plan for a basic website, and also you can even buy plans for an eCommerce website where you have to deal with a whole lot of data and daily updates in the website are made. To take your business to a professional level,
GoDaddy also allows you to make your workplace email and do the GoDaddy Email login whenever needed. With the help of a professional email account your credibility of the business increases, you can manage your email related work more efficiently, and most importantly, using the email with your business domain, all the business-related conversation takes place in a professional way.
In this short article, we will be looking at the process to create our GoDaddy workspace email before doing the GoDaddy email login. Then we will take you through the steps to add GoDaddy workplace email on different platforms.
Creating GoDaddy Workspace Email
Following are the steps that you have to follow to create a GoDaddy Workspace email:
- At first, you have to do the GoDaddy login to your Workspace Dashboard, using your GoDaddy username and password.
- In the top Email address list, select the Create option.
- Now, from the visible window, select the Email checkbox.
- Now, create your workspace email address containing the domain name of your business.
- Create the password for the email.
- Click on the Create button.
- An email from GoDaddy will be sent to your email account which is linked to GoDaddy. Open that email and there, select the Next button and follow the instructions on the screen to create your workspace email.
Logging into GoDaddy Workspace Email
In this section, we will be looking at different devices and platforms where you can do the GoDaddy Webmail Login into your workspace email and can access it anytime and anywhere when required.
Method-1: Add GoDaddy Email to Outlook (Windows)
Here are the steps by following which you can add your GoDaddy Workspace email to the Windows Outlook version 2016 and above:
- Open the Outlook software on your desktop.
- Select File from the top menu bar and then click on the Add Account button.
- Within the Add Account page, select the E-mail account option.
- Now, enter your GoDaddy Email login credentials, that is your workspace email address and password.
- Click on the Next button. It will take a few seconds to get your email verified by Outlook.
- Lastly, click Finish and you will be able to access your workspace email inbox through Outlook.
Method-2: Add GoDaddy Email to Android
The default app in Android devices to access the email account in Gmail. Therefore, below mentioned are the steps by using which you can do the GoDaddy Webmail login to your workspace email in Android through Gmail:
- First, you have to open the Gmail app.
- If you already have an email added to it, click on your profile picture.
- Then, click on the Add Another Account tab.
- Now, a list of email service providers will be visible, select, Other from there.
- Thereafter, you have to enter your Workspace email address and tap on the Next button.
- In the account type field, select the Personal (IMAP) option.
- On the next screen, you have to enter your Workspace email password and then tap the Next button.
- Now, enter the incoming server as imap.secureserver.net and then again tap the Next button.
- On the next screen, enter the outgoing server as smtpout.secureserver.net and then tap the Next button.
- Sync your workspace email with your device and tap the Next again.
- Again, enter your email address in the Account Name field and your name in the Your name field, then tap Next, and now you can access your GoDaddy workspace email on your Android device.