Here in this blog, I will discuss on the strategy to import VCF file format to another file format, as the query like how do I export a vCard file is on top searches. .vcf is very common file format. It is especially contains all the details of a contact like name, phone number, address, email address, etc. Nowadays there are many circumstances may incurred where users find it necessary to change VCF file format to another file format.
Go with Best vCard Export to Resolve How Do I Export a vCard File to Other File Format
CubexSoft vCard Converter helps you exporting VCF file format into the very popular file format like PST, CSV, HTML, PDF, EML, MSG, and many more. It is the most genuine option to convert the file formats from VCF to another one. As it may work on offline mode, so users can convert their data without any privacy concern. Usually users hesitate to upload the data online, so by using this method there is no worry related with it. The software supports conversion of VCF files of editions 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0.
Advanced Attributes of VCF File Converter
- Multiple File Migration: VCF Tool facilitates users with convenient options to select multiple files as well as whole folder. Thus, users my import the various VCF files to another format in a single round.
- Maintains Accuracy: The software does the conversion of VCF files with maintaining all the details of a contact same, It does not alter the original content of the VCF file. All the fields of contact remain the same.
- Support All VCF-Supported Applications: There are multiple email clients that support vCard file like Google Contact, GSuite, Thunderbird, Firefox, etc. VCF files of all these email clients can be convertible with this application.
- No File Size Restrictions: Users may import the files of any size, hence users may transfer the large size of VCF files to another format also.
- Merge vCard Files Option: This utility enables users to merge or combine multiple VCF files into a single VCF file.
- Split vCard Option: VCF Tool provides users to split/divide a single vCard file into many smaller VCF files. And there is three ways by which users can split the VCF file such as:
- Split By Each Contact
- Split By Number of Contact
- Split By Keyword
Easy to Use: It is simple to run this tool. Uses who have no such technical background will also face no difficulty while converting format using this tool.
How Do I Export a vCard File? –Basic Instructions
Step1: Download then open vCard Converter on Windows OS.
Step2: Then select the required VCF data through “Add Files” or “Add Folder”.
Step3: All the files will be showcased on the screen and users may deselect any specific item or all the items by using “Remove” and “Remove All” options.
Step4: Then move further by clicking “Next” tab. And pick the desired file format from various file formats.
Step5: Then by clicking “Export” button, the processing gets start immediately.
Step6: Lastly click to finish the process successfully.
Step7: Users may view and save the conversion status that displays after the completion of migration.
By reading this above stated guidelines, now it is east to crack the issue of how do I export a vCard file. Users can run this application on any version of Windows Operating System such as Windows 10, 11, 8.1, 7, XP, and Vista, etc. Now download the software and check its efficacy by importing the 5 VCF files to another desired format for free of cost as a trial purpose.