The SBC Global email service is under heavy criticism because of the issues that the users are facing daily. Users can’t sign into their SBC Global.net account which makes it difficult for them to manage their mails.
In today’s blog, we will be discussing some ways using which you can solve this sign-in error on different devices with ease. But before we get into that let us take a look at some of the common reasons for this error.
- Improper internet connection.
- False login credentials.
- Add-ons and outdated browser versions.
- The incorrect date and time settings of your system may also lead to this error.
- The interference of a proxy server may also cause this error.
- The servers of SBCGlobal may be down.
Steps to fix SBCGlobal email not working error on desktop
Here are some steps to fix SBCGlobal email not working issue:
- You can try to switch between internet service providers in case your current connection is giving you some trouble.
- Always make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser and also fix any browser errors before you proceed any further.
- You should make sure that the browser is compatible with the SBC Global email client. You can use Chrome or Firefox as they are the best browsers to use.
- You can also try to remove the cookies and caches of your web browser to fix this issue.
- Check to see whether or not you have disabled all the plug-ins and add-ons in case you have installed any in your browser.
- You can also try to switch to another different web browser in case you are facing any errors with the current web browser.
- Make sure that you disable the device’s firewall and all other protective measures to fix this sign-in problem.
Steps To Fix Sbcglobal Error On Android
- Try to reboot the device as that may help in fixing this error.
- Try to uninstall and then reinstall the application as that may also fix this issue.
- Make sure that you configure the IMAP/POP settings correctly in case it is required.
- Make sure of the fact that the device has a strong and stable internet connection.
Given below are the correct IMAP settings in case you have to configure it manually;
- Incoming mail server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: enter 993 in the correct field
- SSL requirement: click yes for this box
- Outgoing mail server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: fill out either 465 or 587 in this field
- SSL requirement: tick yes for this field
- Authentication required: tick yes for this field
Steps to fix SBCGlobal error on Mac
- Open the settings of your device, to begin with.
- Now find and click on mail, contacts, and calendars and click on the accounts option from there.
- Next up, select the “add account” option to proceed.
- From the type of accounts, click on the “other” option.
- Next, enter your email address and mail password in the given field and click on next.
- Now, select POP as the account type from the next window.
- Type “inbound.att.net” in the hostname field.
- In the next window, enter your username and password in the outgoing mail server. Now type outbound.att.net in the domain field.
- Now click on next and then save the changes made.
Steps To Fix Sbcglobal Error On Iphone
- Restart your device and then try to use your email account again.
- You can try to remove and then re-add your SBC Global email account.
- Always check before you enter your mail password and make sure that it is correct.
- You will need to select the SSL verification while you configure the settings of your mail account if you want an active server.
- Make sure that you clear all the reserve data from your device as that may help in fixing this issue.
- Lastly, you need to make sure that you configure the account on your device properly if you want to avoid this type of error.
These are the steps that you can use to fix the SBC sign-in issue on different devices.
For more info, you need to visit the SBC Global help center.