In recent years, the discipline of networking has experienced growth on a scale not seen before thanks to the proliferation of Cloud Computing, Big Data, and the Internet of Things. As a direct result of this expansion, there has been a concomitant rise in the demand for qualified networking specialists.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in networking, you have probably heard about CCNA certification and questioned whether or not it is worth your time to pursue, as well as what the future scope of CCNA will be.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is widely regarded as one of the most valuable and sought-after networking credentials available today. It is presented by Cisco and bears the acronym CCNA. We will cover the future scope of CCNA and the benefits it can bring to your networking profession in this blog. Our goal is to answer all of your questions and put your mind at ease so that you can get started on your networking path.
What exactly is a CCNA?
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is an entry-level qualification in the networking business that is issued by Cisco, the industry godfather. The CCNA certification verifies your abilities and knowledge in the following areas:
- The principles of networking
- Access to the network and IP connectivity
- Internet protocol services
- The rudiments of safety and soundness
- Programmability and automated processes.
There was a time when obtaining a CCNA certification was necessary in order to sit for advanced networking certifications provided by Cisco, such as CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) and CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert). However, following the implementation of the 2020 updates, candidates are no longer required to have a CCNA certification in order to sit for any certification they choose.
The CCNA Certification is not required to move to higher certifications, however, having this Cisco certification and the information it provides is still highly recommended.
You will find that the information you learn in the CCNA Certification Courses will be useful not only throughout your journey in networking but also as you develop your profession and take more advanced Cisco courses.
The Importance of CCNA Certification for Freshers
CCNA training is available to graduates and non-graduates alike who are interested in pursuing a profession in the networking area but have no prior educational background in networking. The curriculum for the CCNA 200-301 courses has been developed to cover networking learning from the ground up.
Freshers can acquire the knowledge necessary to build, operate, and configure small-sized networks by participating in a combination of lectures, hands-on laboratories, and independent study during the course of the CCNA training program.
Following the completion of CCNA training, many work options are available to beginners.
- Engineer in charge of basic network operations
- Technicians working the help desk
- The administrator of networks and
- Technical support staff for networks
Freshers and professionals alike can prepare for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam with the help of CCNA training in Chennai. This exam has a fee of $300 USD plus taxes (exact amounts vary from region to country) and is valid for a period of three years.
The Advantages of Obtaining this CCNA Certification
- This CCNA certification on its own has the potential to create prospects for one’s professional life.
- A newly graduated IT professional who holds a CCNA certification has a better chance of landing better jobs with higher starting salaries than other IT professionals who are seeking the same role.
- In addition to this, the hiring manager will view a certified individual as an ideal candidate for new employment responsibilities in the information technology industry, such as those in the rapidly expanding areas of software-defined networking (SDN) and cloud computing.
The Importance of CCNA Certification for Working Professionals
Networking experts who have completed the CCNA certification program are able to raise and negotiate their salaries to levels that were previously unimaginable, even after many years of experience in the field. The CCNA certification provides candidates with the skills, knowledge, and self-assurance necessary to compete in the ever-expanding networking environment.
Traditional networking is being phased out in favour of newer technologies such as software-defined networking (SDN) and cloud computing as our businesses join the digital age. And in order for networking experts to keep up with the latest advancements in the business and maintain their relevance, they will need to enhance their skill sets, and the first step on that journey is earning their CCNA certification.
Following completion of CCNA training, professionals may be eligible for the following career roles:
- Systems Engineers
- Senior System Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Cyber Security Analysts
- Network Security Engineers
- Senior System Engineers
- Information Technology Specialists
- Information Technology Manager
Advantages of Obtaining Cisco Certification
- It is one of the most sought-after and highly valued Cisco certifications that grow professional careers since it covers enterprises foundational monitoring, managing, and maintaining abilities. CCNA 200-301 training is one of the reasons for this.
- In addition, the most recent and cutting-edge network technologies, such as automation and programmability, are taught as part of the CCNA curriculum.
- This provides professionals with the opportunity to advance their careers in the field of automation.
- You will have access to better job prospects and larger income packages as a result of this.
- Maintain a higher level of professional success than your contemporaries.
- Connect your social network accounts to the digital badges, and engage with other members of the certified community.
Is Obtaining CCNA Certification a Wise Decision for Your Career?
Those who are interested in working in the field of networking and computer systems may want to consider the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification as a potential career path. This certification in information technology is recognized worldwide and attests to a person’s skill in the areas of network system installation, setup, and troubleshooting.
CCNA certification opens the door to a wide variety of employment prospects, some of which are as follows: network engineer, network administrator, and system administrator. These certifications are offered in a wide variety of business sectors, including healthcare, banking, and telecommunications, to name just a few of those sectors.
In addition, CCNA training frequently serves as a stepping stone to higher-level Cisco training, such as that required to become a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), all of which can lead to more specialised and advanced job options.
Employers place a high value on experience and practical abilities, and as a result, workers are required to continuously refresh their knowledge and expertise in networking and computer systems. This goes beyond the requirement that they obtain certification in these areas.
How to Get Your CCNA Certification?
You just need to pass one exam to earn your CCNA certification, and that exam is the CCNA 200-301. This is the most popular test offered by Cisco, and it includes topics such as foundations of networking, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, fundamentals of security, as well as automation and programmability.
You can get ready for the CCNA certification by attending CCNA training in Chennai, studying the official Cisco CCNA certification guide, and getting some CCNA exam practice under your belt.
Job Prospects after Completing the CCNA Certification
As was just mentioned, the CCNA certification is considered an introductory course in the field of networking; hence, it can help you obtain positions at the entry-level in that field. Following completion of CCNA training, candidates may be eligible for the following work opportunities:
- An L1 Network Engineer is typically responsible for providing first-line support in addition to managing the hardware associated with the networking infrastructure.
- Network Support Engineer is responsible for managing a project and providing consulting services to clients. He is responsible for overseeing the functioning of the technical network resources to meet the requirements of both the business and the project.
- Associate in Technical Support carries out the management and maintenance of IT systems, as well as the diagnosis and repair of any technical problems that may arise.
- A Technical Support Engineer is someone who helps customers with their computer hardware and software while also providing them with technical support. They examine account-related issues for their company or carry out any other ad hoc activities in the field that they are given to do by their manager. Both of these responsibilities are performed in the field.
- Desktop Support Engineers are responsible for providing assistance to customers who utilize different types of software and computer systems. They provide in-person as well as online assistance with regard to the installation of software, upgrades, and maintenance of computers. They also provide an instant response to questions posed by users.
- Networks Administrators oversee the day-to-day operations of the corporate networks. They are responsible for coordinating the installation and upkeep of an organization’s computer systems, which may include local area networks, wide area networks, network segments, intranets, and other data transmission platforms.
These are the most important career opportunities that someone with a CCNA can readily obtain. You can easily apply for these jobs using any site that helps people discover jobs, or you can check out the Job Support Page on the PyNet Labs website, which is updated with the most recent Network Engineer job posts.
CCNA Job Salary
The CCNA certification can open up a variety of doors in terms of salary potential. Even if you just earned your CCNA certification yesterday, you have the potential to earn between INR 4 LPA and INR 5 LPA. With only CCNA Training, many of our students are already making salaries of more than 4 lakh rupees. When you have experience in networking, you have the potential to earn up to INR 10 LPA.
This number has the potential to rise even higher as time passes. As you can see for yourself, there is a lot of competition in the market for networking. Therefore, getting professional training to become a CCNA before you start your career is the best option.
Future Scope of CCNA Certification
In the field of networking, the CCNA certification has a very bright future ahead of it. The following is a list of some of the advantages of getting your CCNA certification, which will assist you in understanding the breadth of CCNA in the future:
- As our dependence on technology continues to grow, there is a strong demand for CCNA professionals in a variety of industries. These industries include information technology, telecommunications, healthcare, finance, and government, among others. When compared to the development in employment in other industries, it is abundantly obvious that the networking industry is experiencing an employment expansion that is unprecedented.
- The CCNA certification might also help you advance in your networking job. While knowledge of CCNA is required for more advanced networking courses like CCNP and CCIE, it can also open doors to a variety of employment opportunities, such as network engineer, network administrator, and network analyst. CCNA expertise is important for higher networking courses.
- The CCNA certifies that you have a good foundation in networking essentials such as routing and switching, network protocols, and network security. In addition to this, it covers subjects such as automation and programmability, both of which are necessary abilities in contemporary networking.
- Job security is something that has never been an issue for those working in the networking field. This is due to the fact that businesses will always have a need for networking professionals, and with the increase in cyber threats, network security has become an increasingly important concern for companies.
- In addition to this, CCNA offers you an understanding of the foundations of network security, which can increase your job security within the networking profession.
Therefore, the future scope of CCNA looks good because of the growing demand for networking specialists, high earning potential, employment security, and prospects for career progression, among other factors.
Yes, CCNA certification is extremely desirable in 2023, and the truth is that this will continue to be the case for a good number of years to come. The most important reason is that completion of a CCNA certification provides the information and abilities necessary to launch a career in networking.
The CCNA certification can be an invaluable asset to your networking career because it will equip you with the information and abilities necessary to thrive in the field. The CCNA certification can help you enhance your career in networking as well as open the door to a wide variety of career prospects due to the increased need for networking specialists.
Also, CCNA certification boosts your earning potential, regardless of whether you are just starting out in the field of networking or are an established professional in the field.
Join our CCNA Training in Chennai at Softlogic Systems to hone your networking skills, qualify for the CCNA certification examination like a breeze, and obtain an attractive six-figure salary.