Top banks, NBFCs, and peer-to-peer lending platforms provide hassle-free instant personal loans to users in a matter of minutes. The approval of these loans can be as low as just 1 minute. The applicant can avail of a loan amount of up to Rs. 3 lakh through these instant loans. Thus, one of the instant cash loans is the CASHe personal loan.
CASHe personal loan app
CASHe loan is providing a personal loan that requires minimum documentation and approval process is also done quickly and speedily. The method of application is minimal and convenient compared to the traditional bank loans. However, CASHe personal loans are also termed as personal loans, instant loans, money loans, or a quick loan. One can apply for a personal loan online without visiting the bank or filling out long forms.
Top banks and NBFCs offering instant personal loan
There is some easy way to avail of an instant cash loan at interest rates of as low as 1% per month. As there are several apps offered by NBFCs and peer-to-peer lending platforms that offer personal loans at low-interest rates. Other than, CASHe personal loan you can choose and apply for a loan up to Rs. 5 lakh from these apps listed below:
|Apps||Instant Approval In||Interest Rate|
|PaySense||2 business hours||18% to 36% p.a.|
|Rupeelend||30 minutes||30% for 30 days|
|CASHe||24 hours||1.75% onwards for a 15-day loan 3.25% onwards for a 30-day loan 2.75% onwards (monthly) for a 90-day loan 2.50% per month for the 180-day loan|
|Money View||2 business hours||1.33% – 2% p.m.|
|Credy||1 minute||1% – 1.5% p.m.|
|EarlySalary||24 hours||2.5% p.m.|
|LazyPay||24 hours||15% – 32% p.a.|
|MoneyinMinutes||5 Minutes||0.1% – 0.7% per day|
|FlexSalary||1 hour||Up to 3% per month|
Benefits of using CASHe personal loan app
- One can easily apply online via CASHe personal loan appfrom anywhere.
- The loan application via CASHe loan app is completely private to use.
- There is no time barrier for the application process where you can apply for a loan at any given hour i.e. 24×7.
- The procedure takes just 15 to 20 minutes to process the loan.
- Whether the self-employed individuals or salaried employees anyone can apply for CASHe personal loan.
- The interest rates are as low as these are short-term quick loans.
- The essential documents required for the loan are basic and easily available to the user.
- A personal loan can be approved on the same day of application.
- This CASHe application carries out a secured process which means your documents and data are safe while submitting.
CASHe personal loan eligibility criteria
Listed below are some factors considered by lenders while using the personal loan application. If you want to meet these criteria, consider yourself with these eligibility criteria for a personal loan.
- The age of the applicant is starting from 23 years up to 58 years.
- Individuals must be an Indian resident.
- The user must be a salaried employee of a registered company.
- The minimum monthly income of the applicant should be Rs. 15,000.
- The user must have a bank account and a Facebook/Google+/LinkedIn account.
- The loan limits for personal loans from CASHe app are as follow:
|Tenure||Minimum salary eligibility||Minimum Loan amount||Maximum loan amount|
|For 62 days or 2 months||At least Rs. 12,000||Rs. 7,000||Rs. 87,000|
|For 90 days||At least Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 1,10,000|
|For 180 days||At least Rs. 22,000||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 2,10,000|
|For 270 days||At least Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 2,58,000|
|For 360 days||At least Rs. 40,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 3,00,000|
Documents required for CASHe personal loan
To avail of a CASHe personal loan, the user must need to upload the following documents:
- Photo identity proof (PAN card)
- Latest salary slip
- Aadhaar card
- Permanent address proof: Passport/voter ID card/ driving license/ utility bills.
- Latest bank account statement showing salary credit.
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof must be utility bill such as electricity/gas bill/ landline phone bill of current address, rent agreement/leave & license agreement.
- Latest bank account statement showing salary credited.
Fees and charges of CASHe personal loan application
CASHe personal loan users are required to pay a nominal processing fee depending on the loan tenure. The processing fee is charged on CASHe personal loans are listed below:
|Personal Loan Tenure||Processing Fees|
|For 62 days||Rs.750|
|For 90 days||Rs.1000|
|For 180 days||Rs.1200|
|For 270 days|
|For 360 days|
CASHe personal loan EMI calculation
Listed below is the table that illustrates the monthly EMI payouts for varying principal loan amounts, interest rates, and tenure.
|Loan principal @ interest||Tenure|
|For 62 days||For 90 days||For 180 days||For 360 days|
|50,000 @ 33%||Rs. 26,036||Rs. 17,592||Rs. 9,154||Rs. 4,948|
|1 lakh @ 34%||Rs. 52,135||Rs. 35,240||Rs. 18,358||Rs. 9,947|
|3 lakh @ 35%||Rs. 1,56,594||Rs. 1,05,889||Rs. 55,226||Rs. 29,989|
Important aspects for applying for CASHe personal loan
Before you finally apply for a personal loan to get the best deal, try to compare various interest rates and charges online.
- Before you apply for a personal loan, check your credit score for the loan. It is one of the first things that lenders take into consideration before lending an applicant money. A low credit score can lead to your loan application being denied or a higher interest rate on your loan.
- It is advisable that the user must not apply for multiple personal loans with other multiple lenders at the same time. It may increase the number of hard inquiries on your credit report and may adversely affect the chances of approval of your loan.
- Consider the complete cost of the loan, interest rate, and other charges such as prepayment fee, processing fee, etc. when finalizing a particular personal loan.