Summer and beach vacations are no secret. Warmer months make you take more extended dips in soothing waters to shake off the unwanted heat from your body and relax your mind. If the air is also clean, you can stay longer in the water and sand in the open.
Most beaches get busy during the holiday season. Early goers must also rush to their favorite spot and save it for themselves.
Since the 31 days of August will be over soon and September will begin, you may be thinking about how to use the remaining warm days, especially if you couldn’t take a break earlier. Many beaches, particularly those with fresh air, can still teem with tourists. So, where should you go? Are you aware of Jenness State Beach? It’s in New Hampshire.
The air quality index by Mybiosource.com shows Jenness State Beach also has pollution-free air. Its AQI is 47. That means it has checked one box already. Now, the next big concern is the crowd. This top 66 of 100 hidden American beaches gets lower footfall than others. But that should not make you doubt its beauty and amenities. In the Granite State, the beach belongs to Rye Town.
You can find it on Route 1A. It is secluded, but its picturesque charm is irrefutable. Transparent water, gentle surf, and white sand complete its appearance. And you can be here to soak in its unspoiled natural appeal and recreation hassle-free, as the crowd tends to be smaller even in peak summer. Hence, you can seek it for tranquility and convenience away from the business of your city life. Let’s find out more about this beach.
Things to Do in Jenness State Beach
You can visit this place with family, bask in the surroundings, and swim. Rolling waves attract surfers to ride them for fun. Interestingly, the waves have a sunken forest (about thousands of years old) under them, per popular belief.
Another unique sight is the tree stumps. These more than three-thousand-year-old stumps on the seafloor have been preserved since New Hampshire’s shoreline extended about 75 miles to the east.
The forest remains invisible to the eye due to weather and tidal conditions. However, it was visible in 2010. Still, imagine the sight as you swim because there is a lot of history under the water.
Best Time to Visit Jenness State Beach
You get good weather and fewer people from June through September, making this beach a perfect haunt for families looking for peace and privacy.
But they are also the hot months. Nevertheless, it can be the ideal time to explore the beauty of this 3.68-kilometer beach. Just prepare better with sunscreen and shades. Also, wear comfortable beachwear to feel free.
Though it will be hot in the summer, the fresh air around the beach town will not let you have a dull moment. You can spend time swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing. It can be a different experience to slow down and soak in nature’s love without much outside interference. If you want to escape city noise, this place in Rye might suit your needs.
As the summer season winds down and the back-to-school rush fills the air, savvy vacationers understand that September is the appropriate time for a relaxing seashore getaway.
However, finding a serene spot far away from the visitor crowds can be a venture. If you’re searching for an idyllic vacation spot to unwind, far away from the hustle and bustle, with masses of clean air and natural beauty, do not forget to embark on an adventure to a hidden beach gem.
In this article, we will display an enchanting area wherein you may enjoy the last summer days in non-violent seclusion. This remote beach paradise guarantees tranquillity and rejuvenation.
Hidden Beach Destination: Playa del Silencio, Asturias, SpainNestled along the dramatic shoreline of northern Spain’s Asturias region, Playa del Silencio, also called Silence Beach, is a breathtaking hidden treasure ready to be observed by the ones looking for solace and natural beauty.
This pristine coastline remains undiscovered by the hundreds, making it a serene break from everyday beachfront travel traps.
Why Playa del Silencio is Perfect for September Holidays
- Mild Weather: September brings a moderate, high-quality climate to Playa del Silencio, with temperatures starting from 18°C to 24°C (64°F to 75°F). The summer season’s warmth has subsided, but you may revel in the solar’s warm temperature and the cool sea breeze.
- Fewer Crowds: The beauty of Playa del Silencio lies in its remoteness. Unlike famous visitor locations, this hidden beach remains off the radar for most travelers, specifically in September. You’ll find peace and solitude as you take in the beautiful views of the cliffs and the serene blue waters.
- Spectacular Scenery: Playa del Silencio is known for its dramatic landscape. Towering cliffs, complex rock formations, and luxurious greenery surround the beach, presenting a stunning backdrop in your vacation photographs. The herbal beauty of this area is awe-inspiring, and you will feel like you have stumbled upon a secret paradise.
- Clean, Clear Waters: The Atlantic Ocean right here offers pristine, clear waters, which might be ideal for swimming, snorkeling, or just taking a clean dip. The absence of large crowds means you can immerse yourself in a pristine environment.
- Fresh Seafood Delights: Asturias is famous for its seafood, and you may have fun with the freshest catches of the day at nearby seafood-eating places near Playa del Silencio. Enjoy mouthwatering dishes like grilled sardines, octopus, and seafood paella.
- Coastal Walks: If you’re in the mood for adventure, the surrounding cliffs offer fantastic hiking opportunities. You can discover the coastal paths and enjoy panoramic vistas of the seashore and the ocean.
- Tranquillity and Relaxation: Whether you choose to lounge on the beach, examine an e-book, or sincerely close your eyes and concentrate on the sound of waves crashing in opposition to the rocks, Playa del Silencio offers the best ecosystem for rest and rejuvenation.
How to Get to Playa del Silencio
To reach this hidden gem, you could fly into Oviedo’s Asturias Airport, after which you take a scenic drive alongside the coast to Playa del Silencio. The adventure is a treat, as you will skip through fascinating coastal villages and lush, inexperienced landscapes.
September is an excellent time to get away to a hidden beach vacation spot like Playa del Silencio in Asturias, Spain. With a mild climate, fewer crowds, and breathtaking herbal beauty, this secluded paradise offers a peaceful retreat away from the typical traveler hotspots. Whether you’re searching for relaxation, a journey, or a chunk of each, Playa del Silencio has something to offer every person. So, if you’re seeking to take pleasure in the final days of summertime amid masses of sparkling air and calmness, remember venturing off in this crushed direction to this hidden seaside oasis…