The wedding season has finally dawned upon us, and it is time to strut our stuff in style. Weddings are the best occasions to step out in style in our best ethnic outfits. If you find pictures of people getting married when scrolling down your social media feed, you’re not alone. Since the wedding season is on, you will indeed have someone from your friends and family getting hitched this season.
However, if you’ve already been invited to a couple of weddings, it’s time to dress up to the nines. Show your best side in your trendy ethnic outfits, such as silk suits that are a perfect wedding outfit. Since the fabric of silk is associated with luxury, weddings are the ideal occasions to rock your favourite silk suits.
If you’re a bridesmaid to your best friend, you can be assured that all eyes will be on you too. Don’t forget that weddings are also a great occasion to meet cute boys, which is why you must dress up in silk suits to look your best. If you don’t want to handle the hassles of wearing a saree or slip into the cliched Anarkali dresses that most of the girls would be wearing, take your fashion game up by a notch with silk suits. These silk dresses look elegant because they feature delicate embroidery all around. You can even don a classy look by opting for silk dresses with minimal embroidery or no embroidery at all. Irrespective of that, we bet you will make heads turn in your new silk dress.
Apart from silk suits, you can wear other stylish ethnic dresses such as:
- Sharara: This is a wedding staple that you can rock to almost every wedding because they can never go out of style. Your sharara pants will be similar to palazzo pants, which can be paired with a short kurta or a peplum top. Featuring heavy embroidery all over, pair your sharara with wedges.
- Lehenga choli: Let’s not forget another wedding staple, which is perfect for your BFF’s nuptials. You can wear an exclusive embroidered lehenga and pair it with a regular blouse or even a stylish crop top for a more modernised look. For a more Indian look, you can wear a dupatta or go sans it if you’re rooting for a modernised look.
- Kurta and dhoti pants: Pairing your short kurta with stylish dhoti pants instead of leggings is a chic wedding look, perfect for your BFF’s nuptials. You can opt for a sleeveless kurti and toss the dupatta for a more fancy look.
- Saree: Another timeless wedding piece for your BFF’s wedding is a saree. Instead of wearing any regular saree, spruce up your look with a ruffled saree, which is a rage nowadays. Go easy on the embroidery because you don’t want to steal away the thunder from the ruffle detailing in your saree.
- Anarkali dress: Anarkali dresses are comfortable wedding wear, which will make you look a class apart. You can experiment with the length of your Anarkali dress.
These are the best ethnic outfit ideas for a wedding.