Figuring out which scooter or bike you should purchase can be a laborious task. The choices themselves are confusing. But if you have Bajaj Avenger Street 220 and Cruise 220 on your wishlist, then this article can help you understand the differences between the two so that you make an informed decision. The comparison criteria is based on prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 vs Cruise 220: The Key Differences
- Price: Bajaj Avenger Street 2020 is cheaper than Cruise 220. The cost of Avenger Street 220 is Rs 1,03,872* whereas the price of Avenger Cruise 220 is Rs 1,21,414*.
- Mileage: The base engine of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gives 40Kmpl whereas the base Bajaj Avenger Street 220 gives 45Kmpl.
- Engine efficiency: Both Cruise 220 and Street 220 come with a bhp petrol engine.
- Fuel delivery: The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comes with a carburetor whereas the Cruise 220 comes with fuel injection.
- Fuel tank capacity: The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 has a fuel tank capacity of 14.0 L whereas the Cruise 220 has 13.0 L capacity.
- Dimensions: The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 weighs slightly more than the Street 220. The weight of Cruise 220 is 159kg as compared to the weight of Street 220 that weighs 150kg.
- The wheel: The size of the wheel of both the models is the same. However, the type of wheel is different. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has Spoke Wheels whereas the Street 220 has Alloy Wheels. And the Alloy Wheels make the ride smoother and comfortable.
|Features||Bajaj Avenger Street 220||Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220|
|Price||Rs 1,03,872*||Rs 1,21,414*|
|Power||18.76 bhp||18.76 bhp|
|Mileage||45 Kmpl||40 Kmpl|
|Engine||220 CC||220 CC|
|Number of Cylinder||1||1|
|Valves per Cylinder||2||2|
|Fuel tank Capacity||14 L||13 L|
|Reserve fuel tank Capacity||3.4 L||3.8 L|
|Number of Gears||5||5|
|Clutch||Wet, Multiplate||Wet, Multiplate|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic with anti friction bush||Telescopic with anti friction bush|
|Rear Suspension||Twin Shock Absorbers||Twin Shock Absorbers|
|Front Brake Type||Disc||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum||Drum|
|Wheel Type||Alloy Wheels||Spoke Wheels|
How Can You Avail For A Two-Wheeler Loan?
A two-wheeler loan any bike you wish to on lower interest rates with monthly EMIs which will not affect your budget. The duration of the EMIs range between 1 to 3 years. You can check the website for Bajaj Auto Finance where you can consider taking a loan. Bajaj Auto Finance allows you to calculate EMI online using the EMI calculator. You can apply for loans either online or Bajaj Auto showrooms.
Two Wheeler Loan Interests
- The interests at Bajaj Auto Finance are 7.85%* onwards.
- The maximum repayment period is 36 years.
- The processing fees is 1%-3.5%*.
The Documents Required For Two Wheeler Loan Online Approval
You will need any PAN card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, most recent Electricity bill, latest Phone bill, Property documents or Water bill as address proof for Two Wheeler Loan Online Approval.
You can present any of your documents like PAN card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving Licence or Electoral Voter Identity Card for Identity Proof.
Thinking of which bike or scooter to purchase requires a lot of research and analysis. Therefore, this detailed comparison can help you understand which bike you could purchase. Bajaj Auto Finance helps you to buy the bike of your choice with comfortable EMI options.