Is a temporary shortage of funds clipping your wings and stopping you from flying high with your dreams?
Are you holding back your desires due to a financial crunch?
As accepted by many Indians, a personal loan can bail you out from such situations so that you can continue to live the life you want.
With readily available personal loan products from Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL), you do not postpone your plans to another day, anymore. The ABFL is a subsidiary of the renowned Aditya Birla Capital Limited. It has made inroads into the Indian financial sector as one of the well-diversified financial services companies. ABFL addresses the needs of a diverse set of clients across SME, retail, HNI, ultra HNI, micro enterprises and large corporates through a set of well-established channels.
Aditya Birla Finance is known to provide flexible personal loan products to cater to varied customer segments. It addresses your immediate financial requirements with its quick loan disbursal procedures.
Why should you choose an Aditya Birla personal loan?
You can address your long-standing financial issues with an Aditya Birla personal loan and bail yourself out from tough situations. Have a look at the below-mentioned features and benefits of the Aditya Birla personal loan.
- Fast online approval in 30 minutes- Now you do not need to visit a branch to or to get stuck in those lengthy procedures/heaps of paperwork. You can get an instant online approval on your Aditya Birla personal loan within 30 minutes.
- No security/collaterals– You do not need to submit any guarantee, security deposit or collateral. Just share some mandatory information with your lender and get your personal loan approved.
- Hassle-free application process-The application process of the Aditya Birla Personal Loan includes a few simple steps only. You can complete the entire process according to your own convenience.
- Flexible repayment options– Aditya Birla provides you with a number of flexible repayment options. You can choose any personal loan tenure from 12 to 36 months and also decide on the personal loan EMI as per your affordability. Also, the EMIs can be paid through any mode of your choice- auto debit, ECS, post-dated cheques (PDC) and so on.
- Competitive Interest Rates– Aditya Birla offers personal loan interest rates starting from as low as 14 % per annum. However, the actual interest rates vary from customer to customer and depend on factors like credit score, Net Monthly Income (NMI), eligibility and so on.
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
An applicant needs to meet certain eligibility criteria before while he applies for an Aditya Birla Personal Loan.
- He needs to be a salaried employee with a regular income source
- He should have a minimum Net Monthly Income of Rs 25000
- He should be aged between 23 to 58 years at the time of sanctioning of the personal loan
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Documentation Criteria
The below-mentioned documents need to be submitted while applying for an Aditya Birla Personal Loan
- Fully filled up application form with passport sized photographs(duly signed)
- Proof of identity– A copy of PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID
- Proof of Income – A copy of last 3 months’ salary slip and last 6 months’ bank statement ( for the salary account)
- Proof of Residence– A copy of Passport/ Registered Rent Agreement/
Utility Bill like electricity bill/water bill (up to 3 months’ old)
- KYC Documents as applicable
- Suitable documents can also be provided as proof of additional income. This will enhance your eligibility.
Aditya Birla personal loan interest rates and other fee/charges
|Interest rate||14% to 26% per annum|
|Loan amount||From Rs 25,000 to a maximum of Rs 15,00,000|
|Loan Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Processing fee||2% of the loan amount + GST as applicable|
|Penal Charges||2% per month|
|Foreclosure charges||4% of principal outstanding in the 1st year; 3% in the 2nd year and 2% thereafter|
|Prepayment charges||Nil, allowed after 6 EMIs|
|Age of the applicant||23 to 58 years|
|ECS failure charges/cheque return charges||Rs 750 for every instance|
|Cancellation charges||4% of the amount disbursed|
|CIBIL report retrieval fee||Rs 50 per instance|
*Rates are subject to periodic changes. Aditya Birla personal loan interest rates and other fees/charges are subject to regular reviews. They can also differ from customer to customer, based on a number of factors.
Aditya Birla personal loan EMI Calculator
The Aditya Birla personal loan EMI calculator is an extremely popular and easy-to-use tool. It displays accurate results and lets you know your possible EMI amount well before you avail your chosen personal loan product. This piece of information provided by the EMI calculator will help you to plan the loan repayment over your chosen loan tenure. It will also help you assess your current financial position in a proper manner.
You need to provide certain inputs to the Aditya Birla personal loan EMI calculator before it can calculate and display the desired result.
- Aditya Birla Personal Loan tenure– This is the time period before the expiry of which you need to repay your personal loan amount to the lender.
- Personal Loan amount– This is the amount of money you wish to borrow from the Aditya Birla Finance Limited
- ABFL personal loan Interest Rate– It is the rate offered to you from the ABFL. The total interest payable is calculated on the basis of this rate. The higher is the rate, the more will be the EMI amount.
In case you have any queries regarding your Aditya Birla personal loan application process, their well-trained and experienced customer support team will always be there for you 24*7. You can call theirToll Free No1800 270 7000 any time you want. The Aditya Birla Personal Loan Toll free number is just what you need in case of any doubt and no personal visit to the branch is required at all on your behalf.