Lord Surya Dev is the leader of the 12 Mukhi Rudraksha and it symbolises Lord Sun. With this Rudraksha, the wearer receives the quality of the sun: to rule and move continuously, full of sparkle and energy. One who wears such a rudraksha will always be prosperous and enjoy worldly pleasures. Additionally, this Rudraksha represents the 12 Jyotirlingas, and those who wear it receive their blessings.
Significance Of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
Lord Sun has been worshipped throughout history since it is one of the Panchdevas and is visible to everyone. Makar Sankranti, Pongal, and Chhath are among the festivals Hindus celebrate to honour the Sun. There are many references to Lord Sun in Rudra Abhishek, including the whole of chapter 4 which is credited with healing diseases.
Origin Of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
Rudraksha trees are commonly found in Nepal, where the beads for the Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha are gathered. Wearers can feel the benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha in just a few minutes due to its high effect and power. People who are suffering from health problems and have attempted so many treatments but have not been able to get well may also benefit from using the 12 Mukhi Rudraksha.
A Rudraksha bead’s full power is found only in the hands of those who wear it with the proper method of purifying and energising rudraksha with mantras and pujas. The mantra and siddhi are very crucial if you are a rudraksha wearer.
Benefits Of 12 Face Rudraksha
Following are the Benefits of 12 Mukhi rudraksha
- The wearer becomes disciplined and confident as a result of wearing the ring. It increases self-confidence and helps with self-esteem.
- In addition to increasing physical, emotional, and mental power, this 12 Mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer become more focused and relaxed.
- Rudraksha of twelve Mukhi empowers the wearer to become independent.
- If you are someone who faces issues of anger, aggression, and self-doubt, then you must wear the barah mukhi rudraksha, as it helps to release your stress and calm down your nervous system.
- This Rudraksha grants political power and improves one’s administrative skills. This is why it is recommended for administrators, businessmen, and ministers, and it should be worn for name, for success, fame, wealth, fame, and power.
- Those who own the 12 face Rudraksha have always been joyful, optimistic, and happy.
- You become more charming and charismatic when wearing this item. If you’re afraid to face people, it is difficult for you to present your views to a group of people, then this rudraksha could be of significant help to you.
Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha Is Said To Have The Following Spiritual Benefits:
- For those in sectors such as politics, government service, and administration, a Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha would be excellent.
- Similarly, 12 Faced Rudraksha can also help heal diseases brought on by the adverse placement of the Sun in the horoscope, such as diseases of the right eye, bones, mental tension, etc.
- In addition, Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha helps one deal with issues related to relationships with elders, particularly one’s father.
- It also strengthens one’s immune system.
Ways Of Wearing The 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
Generally, a 12 face Rudraksha is displayed around the neck as a pendant, as a Bracelet around the wrist, or as a place of worship. Before wearing the rudraksha, you must gently wash it with Ganga Jal, cow milk, Mansarovar Jal, or holy water of your choice. It is advisable to perform this process on Monday.
Things To Keep In Mind When You Wear A 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha is a form of Shiva, so you should worship it daily, and include ii in your prayers and meditation
- The power of rudraksha also depends on your bhakti and trust. If you believe in your prayers, then you will get fruitful results from adopting 12 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Rudraksha is an idol of your bhakti towards Lord Shiva and your beliefs in spirituality. It is not a piece of jewellery to show off and flaunt in public, so never exhibit it in public.
- One should never wear broken or cracked Rudraksha beads.
- With your continuous touch and exchange of energies, your rudraksha becomes your tool for prayers, and so it is advised that you should give your rudraksha beads to anyone else.
- When you wear certified original rudraksha, this means you are ready to walk on the path of spirituality and will form a connection with God in your prayers, so you should be away from all the malpractices like wearing leather, drinking alcohol, or eating non-vegetarian food.
- One should take away the rudraksha beads while sleeping, and keep them in your prayer room.
H4- Final Thoughts
You can get the 100 % certified original rudraksha, government-certified and lab-tested Rudraksha from the Rudraksha Life.