When you move to a new place, you have to unpack bags, rearrange the furniture and a lot more. Furniture is something that needs to be handled carefully. If you are moving to a new place, then these few things should be avoided while packing.
- Do not carry liquids like shampoo, conditioner, sunblock or lotion along with your other belongings in a bag. They might expand or start leaking ruining everything in the bag. You can carry them in zip-lock bags. Otherwise, keep them separately.
- Do not put fragile items like crockery in a suitcase. Pack those items with a bubble wrap and place them in a box, seal up the box and label ‘Fragile’ on it.
- Do not carry unwanted stuff along because it only occupies space.
- Don’t carry hazardous items along.
- Avoid last-minute packing, because you will end up leaving behind or breaking something. It’s better late than never.
What things should be kept in mind while packing?
- Make a to-do-list before you start packing.
- Delicate items like laptops, TV, AC, lampshades and vase should be packed in a carton.
- Label all the boxes, regardless of their shapes and sizes.
- The heaviest and the most delicate boxes should be placed at the bottom of the truck. Only the lighter boxes should be placed above them.
- Make a list of the number of boxes you load in a truck so that you don’t lose or misplace something.
- Categorize the things and put them in the boxes accordingly.
To-do-list when moving
- Choose a company that provides packing and moving services. Reconfirm with them before the day you have to move.
- Number each box and mention the contents in it before filling it up.
- Keep precious jewelry, valuables and important documents in your hand luggage.
- Fill out a form requesting a change of address and submit it to your local post office.
- Empty your refrigerator at least before 24 hours of moving.
Although packing can be done easily, moving is not that simple. Loading and offloading heavy boxes from the truck single-handedly is a tedious task. People need movers and packers to help them with shifting.
So, it will be a great idea if you indulge yourself in a furniture delivery app business. Comfort has found a new address and it is in this app. You can purchase an app from a mobile app development company. You can ask them to launch the app with your name and logo.
Users will download the app on their smartphones and request an Uber for moving the furniture. Every booking through this app will earn you a commission.
How to choose the right furniture delivery app?
Look for a company that provides bug support, free upgrade as per the latest market trends, licensed source code, white labeling, free localization, text chat and call masking. These features are mandatory for a robust and reliable mobile app. Only then, the customers will rely on your app. Before you buy an application do take a free demo of it.