VinWonders Phu Quoc is known as the largest theme park in Vietnam, promising to bring visitors a variety of interesting and new experiences.
Certainly, the concept of “theme park” is no longer too strange in Vietnam in particular and in the world in general. However, owning the top scale in Vietnam and the number of top games in Asia, VinWonders Phu Quoc will be a first-class entertainment paradise, bringing many attractions to the association. passion for moving. So what are you waiting for without carrying your backpack and going to the paradise of Ngoc Island right?
Exploring VinWonders Phu Quoc – the most entertainment paradise in Asia
Where is VinWonders Phu Quoc?
VinWonders is a new tourist destination of Ngoc island. This place is located on the territory of Ganh Dau hamlet, Ganh Dau commune, north of Phu Quoc island district, Kien Giang province. In terms of geographical location, it is about 20km from Duong Dong town and 33km from Phu Quoc airport. As a result, traveling, visiting or exploring other places in your itinerary is also easier.
Like Vinpearl Land + Safari, this is a park belonging to the system of theme parks of Vinpearl Group. Although, only opened in early 2020, VinWonders Phu Quoc has so far been honored to be in the Top tourist attractions of the first island city in Vietnam.
In general, the park is divided into 6 subdivisions, representing 6 territories and each territory will correspond to 2 themes. These topics are mostly inspired by famous civilizations or fairy tales, world anecdotes. The aim is to create unique, engaging, engaging experiences that are both highly artistic educational and fun-entertaining.
What is the most ideal time to discover VinWonders Phu Quoc?
Like some provinces in the South, Phu Quoc Island possesses a tropical monsoon climate style and also has two distinct seasons: dry season and rainy season. The rainy season will last from May to October, there will be a lot of rain, rough seas, so it is not convenient for outdoor activities or moving to the island. In contrast, the dry Phu Quoc season starts from November to the end of April next year. At this time, the weather is dry, the climate is cool, sunny, and a bit hot, but not as hot as the mainland.
Based on that, according to the Phu Quoc travel experience of some people, it is recommended that the best time to have a trip to Ngoc Island is in the dry season. That time was beautifully beautiful, especially extremely suitable for the moment of “hunting for the sunset, catching dawn” on the island. As for the VinWonders Phu Quoc amusement park, you can come explore at any time of the year. Because this place, the space is very quiet, extremely suitable for a vacation, with family and friends to have fun.
How to move to VinWonders Phu Quoc
In fact, VinWonders Phu Quoc is already an extremely famous place in this island district. So if you want to come here, you can use google for directions or ask local people. Friendly, enthusiastic people, sure to help you.
If you come to Phu Quoc by plane, after you get off the airport, you can rent a motorbike or a shuttle service to the place. The journey is about 50km and it takes about 1 hour to go.
In case, you rent a motorbike by yourself, you can refer to how to move to Vinwonder Phu Quoc as follows:
Phu Quoc airport – left direction to Tran Hung Dao – intersection 5 with 30/4 street (night market gate) – turn right on 30/4 street of Duong Dong town – junction – turn left to Hung Vuong – run straight to Duong Dong, Cua Can, Ganh Dau routes.
Ticket price of VinWonders Phu Quoc
Currently, ticket prices of VinWonders Phu Quoc are divided into 3 categories. As follows:
- Adults: 750,000 VND / ticket
- Elderly people (over 60 years old): 560,000 VND / ticket
- Children 1 – 1.4 m tall: 560,000 VND / ticket. Children under 1m: free ticket
Owning this ticket in hand, visitors will unleash to participate in all the games without being limited to plays. In addition, you will not only visit, explore and watch all the shows, but also get a two-way shuttle bus from Vinpearl Phu Quoc from Duong Dong town to this theme park and vice versa.
In case, you want to save the cost of buying VinWonders Phu Quoc tickets, it is revealed that you can buy combo tickets to visit Vinpearl Safari Safari. That is, the combo is for:
- Adults: 1,000,000 VND / ticket
- Elderly people (over 60 years old): 750,000 VND / ticket
- Children from 1 – 1.4m tall: 750,000 VND / ticket. Children under 1m: free ticket
With a combo ticket, you will also be able to explore the first wildlife zoo in Vietnam or directly interact with those famous animals.
Some notes to remember
To have a comfortable and meaningful trip to VinWonders Phu Quoc – Vietnam’s largest theme park, you absolutely do not miss some notes such as:
- At the entertainment area, you will not be able to bring food. So, before coming to this place, find a very suitable place to eat, fully recharge, to unleash your discovery.
- Please take advantage of the time about a day to experience and fully explore all the VinWonders subdivisions.
- Should bring a hat, sunscreen … to avoid the bright yellow sun of Phu Quoc.
- Best to buy by combo ticket if there are economic conditions and time. At the same time, to save budget and optimize costs for the trip.
- In VinWonders there are many fun places associated with water. You should bring swimwear or clothing intended to change.
- Please send your belongings, possessions and personal belongings at the locker if necessary. That will help you preserve and preserve the best.
- Phu Quoc Island has an international Vietnam, if you can’t book a flight to Phu Quoc from abroad, you can fly to HoChiMinh City first then fly to Phu Quoc
Tips for First Time Visitors in Vietnam:
If you’ve never been to Vietnam before, Emily has kindly provided some helpful tips to make your trip easier. She suggests:
- Prepare your passport in advance, and make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity, with left space for visa stamping
- Check to see whether you are citizen of a country listed in the Vietnam visa exemption list or not. If you are required to have a Vietnam visa, and want to get a visa in very urgent case, you can use Urgent Vietnam visa to get it and fly to Vietnam on short notice
- The currency in Vietnam is Vietnam Dong, but you can bring USD and exchange this to VND before getting onboard a plane or at one of the exchange counters at the airport, upon arrival
- Make sure you book your flight tickets, a tour if you would prefer one, through the reliable agency