If you have also encountered a thug or cheater for mortgage purposes, you would understand the importance of finding a trusted and reliable mortgage lender. We have curated a list of the most trusted and best mortgage lenders in the United States to make your search comfortable and convenient.
Sunny Lending, LLC
Sunny Lending is one of the best Maryland mortgage lenders. It provides a wide range of residential and commercial loans along with a quick loan application and resourceful loan program options. They provide a tailored phone consultation and provide several loan programs for the borrowers.
- Customized loan consultation
- Find & lock the rate depending on when you want
- Generate a pre-approval letter online
- Generate options for you to decide on which loan program to use
- Securely upload your documents online
- Securely refer dependable parties related to your loan
Rocket Mortgage, LLC
Rocket Mortgages can be a good choice for you as it has low servicing fees, and multiple payment options like one-time payment, biweekly payment and automatic payment. They make the services convenient by giving customers access to personal online accounts where they can make and manage payments.
- Connects with a mortgage broker in your community
- Provides down payment assistance for customer support
- Locks today’s rate for 90 days with RateShield®
- Charges fewer servicing fees
- Multiple payment options
- Credentials and awards
PNC Bank offers various mortgage options to suit a variety of financial situations and needs. They offer conventional loans, Va loans, FHA loans, jumbo loans and USDA loans for the convenience of the customers. PNC bank offers loan terms that range from 10 to 30 years where you will have a choice between adjustable rate and fixed rate mortgage terms.
- Offers a wide variety of loans which suit and range of customer needs
- Available in all 50 states
- Online and in-person services are available
- Pre-approval in as little as 30 minutes
- Fixed APR rate
A guaranteed Rate mortgage is fit for rate shoppers doing primary research. It does a great job with usability, offering complete loan information during the research phase. They provide various types of loans like conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo and interest only.
- Customer-friendly website
- Technology to ease the process
- Down payment assistance programs
- Home loans for credit score
- Provides neighbourhood data
Chase could be an intelligent option if you are its existing customer and you might be eligible for a relationship discount. It provides loan types such as conventional mortgages, Dreamaker, Federal Housing Administration, Jumbo loans and veterans affairs mortgages.
Read More: How Does a Bridge Loan Work?
- Relationship discounts for existing customers
- Low down payment options
- Homebuyer grant
- Available online support
- A large number of resources are available
Navy Federal Credit Unit
Navy Federal is the world’s largest credit union. You will need a credit score of a minimum of 620, job stability of two years or more and a low DTI ratio to qualify for a mortgage. Mortgage lenders would want to see that you are capable of timely submitting your due.
- Pre-approval in seconds
- Your rate is protected- Freedom Lock
- Veterans affair expertise
- No PMI required
- Guaranteed rate match
- Loan options with no down payments
Freedom Mortgage is a smart option for those who want a low down payment & low orientation fees and prefer in-person service. It has an easy application process, once you have made up your mind, you can complete some of the tasks online or contact Freedom Mortgage via phone or email and book an appointment.
- Multiple customer service options are available including brick-and-mortar branches, online messages and calls
- Offers various types of loans like conventional, VA, FHA, USDA and Jumbo loans
- Low-interest rates
- Low orientation fees
- Easy mortgage application
Bank Of America
Bank of America has a preferred rewards feature where members may qualify for an origination fee or a reduction in interest rate based on the eligible tier at the time of application. They offer various home loan options such as fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, doctor loans and jumbo loans etc.
- Offers down payment
- The closing cost assistance program
- Offers home equity line of credit
- Discount on existing customers
- Specifically designed to offer loans for medical professionals
- Low and middle-income borrowers
We have discussed some reliable and trusted mortgage lenders of the United States and their key features. However, we highly suggest that before making any decision, go through the company’s terms and policies.