A Transform Together Scholarship will be offered exclusively to international students seeking to enroll in a full-time taught course in the upcoming academic year 2022–23. Students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are eligible for a half fee waiver for the first year of study (50% discount).
Scholars who are able to prove that they have excelled at academics are awarded with this scholarship. A second requirement for all applicants is to explain how they will ensure that Sheffield Hallam University stands out from the crowd during and after their studies as an ambassador for the University.
There is now an opportunity to apply for a scholarship for classes starting in January 2023. Applications must be submitted by the 1st of November 2022 in order to be considered.
In order to provide scholarships for courses starting in September 2022, we are no longer accepting scholarship applications.
How do I apply for the Transform Together Scholarships
Please follow the steps below if you would like to apply for a Transform Together Scholarship in January 2023:
The application process for Sheffield Hallam courses is now open. Those who have not yet applied for a course are encouraged to visit our online prospectus in order to learn more
The criteria for eligibility for a scholarship are listed below, so make sure you meet them
As soon as you have registered for a course and received a student identifier number from the school, you can submit an application for a scholarship using the link below before the closing date of 01 November 2022, if you have applied for one.
The application form for the scholarship can be found here
It is strongly recommended that you send your academic transcripts to [email protected] by the first of November 2022.
Within one month of the deadline, you will be informed if you have been selected as one of the winners.
With the award that I received by the university for Transform Together scholarship, I have gained a great deal of positivity, determination, focus, and interpersonal skills through my experience at Sheffield Hallam University.
Ifeyinwa Aniunoh, from Nigeria
Master of Science in International Events and Conference Management
Who can apply for the Transform Together Scholarships
If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a student from an international country who pays fees
- If you applied for a postgraduate course, you would need to meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course and have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honors degree.
- If you do not have any postgraduate qualifications in the past, whether you have earned them in the U.K. or in another country. Transform Together scholarships are only available to undergraduate students who are planning to continue their studies to postgraduate level.
- It is compulsory to meet the academic and English entry requirements of the course (only for undergraduate students)
- Your student identifier number has now been issued to you by Sheffield Hallam University once you have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- You must have been fully funding your studies on your own. If that is the case, you are not receiving any external funding for your studies at all, such as from a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer, which means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies
- The ability to pay any additional fees that your course may require, such as field trips or tuition for the following year’s studies, as well as any course fees that may apply
You are not eligible to apply if you
- The course for which you have applied for a scholarship is already in progress
- Previous recipients of Transform Together scholarships for studies at the same level and level of study as this course
- If you have recently completed a postgraduate qualification in the UK or overseas, you are not eligible for this degree.
- You have received funding from a sponsor or other scholarship provider for the purpose of your studies, either in full or in part
- If you intend to study a Sheffield Hallam course at an institution outside of the UK, you will need not to apply
- Our International Foundation Programme has been offered to you as part of our recruitment process. Upon successful completion of the Foundation Programme of the British Council, you have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship for the next level of study you plan to pursue
- There is no offer of a place for a course at Sheffield Hallam University available to those who do not hold a place. The Scholarship Committee strongly recommends that applicants accept their offers, as the scholarship committee reserves the right only to consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for the course of study they intend to undertake.