As a student we all know how exciting it is when it’s time for attending a farewell party. Both girls and boys wear the best of their attires and get ready to say farewell to their school days.
Sad, happy, cheering, tons of emotions all around, and you wish to capture them all at once.
Before dressing well you should know some tips on how to carry yourself for a farewell party.
- Have your perfect fit. Both boys and girls should make sure that the clothes they will wear should fit them perfectly.
- Girls avoid too much makeup, keep it minimal for a decent look.
- Always accessorise your look with some accessories. But remember don’t over accessories, as they may over power your entire look not allowing your outfit to speak.
- Wear a comfortable pair of footwear, because obviously it is farewell you are definitely gonna dance. So avoid crying in pain after showing so much of your enthusiasm on the dance floor, wear comfortable footwear.
- Wear such clothes that go well with your personality. Simply don’t overburden yourself, just because everyone is wearing it doesn’t mean that even you have to wear it.
Have you ever thought about how to look stylish for your farewell party? Well not to worry about it, we have some dressing options for boys as well as for girls to style themselves for such events.
Farewell On the way, Check out Farewell Party Looks!
1. Formal Dressing
You can never go wrong with formal dressing on such occasions. Go with simple suits, go for bold colors suits and for footwear simply wear dress suits. Start with basics then follow the trends, this tip will definitely help you with your other events as well.
If you are someone who wishes to keep your look simple yet stylish, go with western formal dressing such as gowns, long midi dresses, cocktail dresses or even formal dress will work. Remember to keep minimal make and you are ready to impress everyone out there.
2. Go Ethnic
If the dresscode for your farewell is ethnic, you should definitely go for it without giving yourself a second thought. Wearing a traditional kurta for men is something you can never go wrong with. But remember the fit should be proper for both the upperwear and the bottom. You can even layer it like wearing a nehru jacket over it just to enhance your look more. Complete it with the perfect pair of juttis, or mojaris and you are good to go.
For girls there are so many options when it comes to ethnic wear, from anarkalis, to sarees, to traditional gowns, to kurtis and churidars and a lot more. These outfits really do make any girl look so beautiful if worn rightly.
Sarees are definitely a go to outfit of every girl for their farewell look. But draping a saree and carrying it well is equally important. Hence wear your sarees in such a way that will make your personality speak even more.
3. Keep It Comfortable
If you are someone who is going to perform at the farewell party. Definitely go with a comfortable piece of clothing like ankle length jeans for men along with a shirt and you will look so smart.
You can even play with prints and patterns if you wish to. Wear sneakers as your bottom wear and you are good to go.
Girls definitely don’t like going simple for a farewell party. But not to forget that there are exceptionals. If you are someone who doesn’t like dressing up and all. Go simple. Wear your comfiest pair of jeans and top and you are good to go. Remember to style yourself in such a way that you don’t have to compromise with your comfort. Don’t worry about what others will say, because at the end it is you who is going to carry the outfit. So wear according to your personality and comfort.