Admission Deadlines :
Application Form – 15th October to 15th June every year.
Registration Time – September month of each year.
Step 1- Online Registration and Submission of Documents
We complete the all submission and registration process for application materials through the online application system for international student at admission in the Fujian medical university using the details provided by you in our office on behalf of the student.
Documents are Required to Complete the Application Form –
- Name and Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- A copy of international passport
- A copy of school leaving certificate and 12th standard mark – sheet.
- A photo of online result NEET – UGUG (only for Indian mbbs student) NEET – UG Cut – off (General, OBC, SC, and ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2 – Documents Verification
After reviewing the application materials, the Fujian medical university will send us pre – admission notices.
Step 3 – Admission Letter and Visa Form Sent
After the applicant’s evaluation, eligible students will be offered an admission letter (original hard copy) and the JW202 form with the approval of the superior leaders, indicating that they are formally admitted and VISA processing begins.
Step 4 – VISA Processing
Along with the original admission notice and the visa application form to study MBBS in china (JW201 / 202) of Fujian medical university, we contact the nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
Documents Required for VISA Application Processing –
- Original invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for 1 year)
- Original higher secondary school certificate (12th standard mark – sheet)
- Date of birth certificate
- Medical certificate of any good private clinic with blood report (HIV) sample attached.
- 8 passport size photos (with white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st – year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting visa)
- Affidavit statement on Rs. 10 stamp paper (original) – Affidavit of sponsorship, which must contain – full name of a sponsor, address, telephone numbers, email, and a sponsor’s obligation to cover expenses (indicating the sum of expenses) of an applicant.
- Minor affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 10 of the father and mother if the student is under 18 years.
- The photocopy of the ID of the parents who give an affidavit and signature must coincide everywhere with the ID.
- Bank statement in the name of father or mother (original 6 months bank statement with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh rupees)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months, a letter from the Bank Administrator will be sent indicating when the account was opened.
- In the event that the account holder is a student, the minimum account balance can be 3.5 lakh rupees.
Step 5 – Arrival
After obtaining a visa from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate, we inform the students and the university about the flight details with the date and time of arrival. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.