Spectacles come in different kinds. These contain a single vision lens with a single power-on surface. Besides, there are bifocal or Pentax progressive lenses that come with multiple power on one lens surface. So, if you need multiple strengths, later options are ideal for you.
You can see different distances with one pair of glasses. Most of the multifocal lenses come with the line between every prescription. But if you want to go with no line eyeglasses, choose progressive lenses because they come with no line on lenses.
Why Buy Pentax Progressive Lenses?
Pentax progressive lenses are a kind of lenses particularly ideal for those people who require corrective lenses to see for close and distant objects. Besides, these lenses allow wearers to see clearly at different distances without a line. The demand for progressive lenses increases as you age up.
Between the age of 35-40, several people find difficulty in focusing on objects at different distances. The situation of the eyes is called presbyopia. So, to compensate for this focusing issue, some people prefer to wear single vision lenses for distance objects. Besides, they wear single vision lenses for reading purposes as well.
- But this approach can work well with the progressive lenses because this is a very convenient option.
- The upper part of the progressive lenses for the strength of far distance.
- The bottom of these lenses offers the strength of seeing the ability for closer distance.
- The middle part of the lenses is fixed for the intermediate distance.
Furthermore, these lenses offer a gradual transition in power from the upper to lower section. Some people need progressive lenses when they get older. Besides, these lenses are also available for children who require farsighted and nearsighted vision correction at the same time.
Advantages Can Get to Purchase Pentax Progressive Lenses:
Pentax progressive lenses are not the only choice for the correction of nearsightedness and farsightedness. But they are also the best option for the correction of astigmatism. Astigmatism occurs when light doesn’t focus the retina evenly because of the irregular shape of the cornea.
As a result, in this situation, you get blurry vision. Along with correction f vision problems, there are other advantages that you can get from Pentax progressive lenses.
- A Requirement of One Pair of Prescription Glasses: Most people find perfect progressive lenses than single vision lenses. Besides, they allow the user to see with clear vision at different distances. You don’t even need the second pair of prescription glasses with you for different activities. Progressive lenses perform different tasks with single pair like reading and single vision lenses. So, you require single pair of glasses rather than grab multiple pairs of glasses for different tasks.
- Find No Line: Progressive lenses have another advantage to wear them is to find lenses without a line. You find a gradual transition from one correction to another without a visible line. So, you don’t need to worry when you shift from one vision section to another and feel a sudden change.
- Advance and Youthful Appearance: Well, bifocal and multifocal glasses are sometimes connected with old age. So, wear prescription glasses with a visible line can make you conscious about your look. Therefore, stay away from these feelings by wearing progressive lenses because they have no visible line. Besides, they give you the feelings of youth.