Financing is a very wide concept, and it is often associated with multiple methods. Customers often search for quick lenders through Point of sale financing to buy different products. This method of financing is juxtaposed as a continual flow instead of applicants. In this method, customers are eligible for multiple lenders’ options. And if the request of the customer gets turned down anyhow then the request gets transferred to the next customer.
This process avails the customer of multiple rates and terms to choose from. Now they can choose the service according to their convenience.
Sometimes customers found the concept of Point of sale overwhelming. Through this article, you will get an in-depth understanding of Multi lenders in POS Financing and how it works.
What is POS Financing? POSfinancing allows the customers to divide the payment of their purchase into multiple portions that they can pay over a period of time. The whole system works based on the concept of Buy Now, Pay later. Here the lender pays for the product or service. In several parts of the world, these types of services are popular as brand credit cards or retail installments.
The demand for these services has increased very significantly, seeing the latest economic trends. And in the next few years, these services will witness around 35% growth. Now let’s see what the Multilender concept is in Point of sale financing.
What are Multi lenders in POS financing?
In Multi lender POS financing, multiple lenders work in a network to provide financing at the time of their customers’ purchases. This concept of Point of sale financing is slowly coming into existence.
Here the customer has to fill in some personal details like Name, Phone number, address, etc to avail of this service from lenders. After filling in the details, the requests of the customers fall in the lenders’ waterfall. They have different rates and conditions for their services. Customers choose the one they found most suitable.
Several organizations work together trying to bring every single lender under the same roof so that they can provide the best deals to their customers.
Who are multi-lenders in POS financing? Multi-lenders are a group of individuals or merchants who provide loans or financial solutions to their customers at the time of their purchase. It is the assistance they give to their customers so that they can purchase products or services they are willing to have.
How does a Point of sale system function?
Here are the stages a point of sales system has to go through to offer credit services to the customers.
- After purchasing the product or service, the customer chooses the Point of sale option at the checkout point.
- The cost amount of the product or service and the customer details are securely passed to the lender or team of lenders for decision making.
- Then the lender assesses the customer details and decides whether to approve the POS application or reject it. In the Waterfall method, the applications are forwarded to the prime lenders for approval. If they are denied then those rejected applications were redirected to near-prime lenders.
- Once the application is approved by the individual lender or organization, then the customer is introduced to the terms and conditions associated with it. He/she also learns about the rates.
- After checking multiple POS options and deals, he selects the one that he found most suitable for him.
Advantages of POS financing:
POS financing has brought multiple benefits to consumers.
- Good credit scores are not mandatory for consumers. This means customers with low or zero credit scores can also avail of POS financing benefits.
- POS financing provides better options to their customers for buying expensive items as they got so much time to repay with flexible monthly payments.
- Point of sale financing increases vendor or merchant sales by almost 33%. Once the application is approved by the lender, the merchant gets paid. Ho no longer has to worry about the credit checks.
- It is a transparent process, unlike any credit card service. That ensures the customer exactly knows how much he/she has to pay every month including all the taxes. There are no hidden charges in POS financing.
- The interest rate level in Point of sale financing is also reasonable. Some merchants also offer extra discounts to the customers to increase sales.
- The overall process is very fast. Customers do not require to fill any long applications or wait much longer.
- Customers get multiple lenders’ options to choose from.
Conclusion: Multi-lender POS financing is a marketing strategy that is beneficial for both merchants and consumers. In this Point of sale financing system, customers get to pay for expensive products in monthly installments with low interest and merchants can increase sales of expensive items.
Aline Huseby is a Sales & Marketing Manager at ChargeAfter. She would like to share content on Finance Industry like Point of Sales financing, Buy now Pay later, consumer financing & Ecommerce financing for valuable reader.