MBBS is a dream degree to pursue for lakhs for Indian medical students, who wish to become doctors and serve their country with pride and honor. But low availability of seats in Indian public universities and high tuition fees and donations of Indian private medical universities puts Indian students down in the dumps.
The valid solution to this problem is to study MBBS abroad. Many countries such as: Russia, Georgia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, China, Bangladesh offer MBBS abroad on affordable tuition fees to Indian students.
One of the top renowned options from the above list is MBBS in Georgia, which has MCI approved universities, 5.8 year MBBS abroad program in English language, highly experienced professors, suitable climate and ethical conditions to live for Indian students, make the MBBS in Georgia program the most preferred medical courses taken by the Indian students.
Georgia is an intersection point of Europe and Asia. Its capital is Tbilisi and has a population of approximately 36 lakhs. Its currency is Georgian Lari (GEL). Their official language is Georgian Abkhaz, but the MBBS in Georgia course is taught in English language, which is a beneficial point for the Indian students.
Georgia has a unitary republic type of government. The country is famous for its peaches, southern hospitality, and for being the birthplace of Martin Luther King.
|Currency||Georgian Lari (GEL)|
|Government||Unitary Republic Type|
|Official language||Georgian Abkhaz|
|Area||69, 700 square kilometers|
|Population||36, 88, 647 (till 2022)|
Top 9 Reasons to choose MBBS in Georgia Program
- Recognition & Accreditation- The medical universities of MBBS in Georgia are MCI (Medical Council in India), NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO (World Health Organization) and FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research) approved, which makes the course’s degree globally accepted.
- Direct Admission- The MBBS admission in Georgia for Indian students is an uncomplicated and direct process in which Indian students only need passing a certificate of 10+2 board class from any recognized board and NEET qualification. They do not need to take any extra entrance examination to get admitted to the MBBS in Georgia program.
- No IELTS or TOEFL test needed- Indian students do not need the IELTS (International English Language Test) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores to get admitted in the MCI approved medical universities.
- Affordable Tuition Fees- The MBBS in Georgia fee is quite low and budget friendly as compared to the tuition fees of Indian private medical colleges. Sometimes Indian private medical universities charge approximately 1 crore for the MBBS course. Whereas the MBBS Georgia fee is approximately Rs. 55-60 lakhs for the complete MBBS course.
- Top Renowned Professors- The MBBS in Georgia program is a 5.8 year course, in which the international students get the comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge on medicines by highly experienced professors, who are responsible for students overall development. International students need to complete 1 year of compulsory internship to complete the degree.
- Practical and Research based Curriculum- The curriculum of study MBBS in Georgia course is a blend of comprehensive theory and research based practical knowledge which gives overall expertise to the students. The globally recognized curriculum of MBBS in Georgia program makes it more appealing and supportive to the Indian students.
- Various Scholarships offered- The tuition fee for MBBS in Georgia is a budget friendly option for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad because of the various scholarships offered by the government of Georgia to International meritorious students.
- 50% Passing Rate of NEXT exam- After completion of the MBBS in Georgia course, Indian students need to qualify NEXT (National Exit Test) exam to get the license from the Indian government to start practicing medicine in India. The NEXT exam is mandatory for Indian students who wish to either pursue PG in medicine or do specialization in different fields of medicine.
- Suitable conditions for Indian students- The climate of Georgia is subtropical whereas the climate of India is tropical, which is quite suitable for Indian students. The climate of Georgia shows long, hot summers and short, cold winters, which is preferable for Indian students.
Top MCI accredited MBBS Universities of Georgia
The MBBS in Georgia offers a UG program of medicine in MCI approved universities. The program is of 5.8 years taught by expert, renowned professors in English language with complete theoretical and practical knowledge. Here I am mentioning a few top MCI approved universities of Georgia, which are chosen by Indian students to study MBBS in Georgia.
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Batumi Shota Rastavelli University
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Georgian American University
- Grigol robakidze university(Gruni)
- New Vision University
MBBS in Georgiafor Indian students is the best option because of itsMCI approved universities, affordable tuition fee and suitable climate conditions for Indian students to stay there and study MBBS abroad.
These universities offer world class medical education with international exposure of medical practice with latest technology and equipment to Indian students.
Indian students get direct admission to study MBBS in Georgia, after completion of 10+2 class from any recognized national or state board and NEET qualification. The easy qualification to get admission in an MBBS course makes the MBBS admission in Georgia a more appealing and direct process for Indian students.
The detailed eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS in Georgia is as follows:
- The age of the students should be 17 years old or above.
- General category students need 50% passing marks in 10+2 board examinations with PCB subjects from a national or state recognized board.
- Reserved category students need 40% passing marks in 10+2 board examinations with PCB subjects from a national or state recognized board.
- NEET UG qualification is compulsory for all Indian students to get MBBS admission in Georgia.
The simple qualifications to get MBBS admission in Georgia, Direct admission process, no donation fees, transparent documentation and visa approval process make the MBBS in Georgia the most suitable and attractive option for Indian students to pursue MBBS abroad. I hope all your doubts are clear now. To get MBBS admission in Georgia you can visit our official website.