Manipal Hospitals is considered as India’s third-largest healthcare group and is a network of 15 hospitals. This health group offers world-class medical facilities globally, and one of the Hospitals in Bangalore is counted amongst the ten best multispecialty hospitals in the country. Manipal Hospitals Dwarka is an outstanding 380 bedded institute providing tertiary care .. let us tell you more about Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi.
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka was established in 2018and is a multispecialty center that offers many health care services, including diagnostic, healthcare as well as therapeutic services. The institute is equipped with state of the art facilities which comprises 118 critical care beds, 13 modular OT along with the latest and up to date technologies. The main objective of Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi is to offer unbiased patient-centric care with the superior standards, and thus it provides 24*7 emergency services to all.
Team and specialty
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka offers highly Antigenic Kidney Transplant Surgery, Preemptive Kidney Transplant, Re Transplant as well as HIV Positive patients transplantation too. The hospital works to offer accessible, affordable, and accurate healthcare facilities to all segments without any kind of bias. The hospital comprises of many prominent doctors from all across the globe under a single roof to set new benchmarks in medical care.
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi is a multispeciality hospital with topmost and latest facilities. the infrastructure of this renowned healthcare to its lab test guarantee the best quality along with excellent outcomes for patients. In terms of technology, the hospital comprises of virtual reality, telemedicine, artificial intelligence, remote monitoring, EMR, automated pneumatic chute system along with augmented thinking. The hospital also has a robust Renal Transplant Program in which all Urologists along with Nephrologists work as a talented and complete team.
Other services provided by Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
- Blood bank
- CT Scan
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- MRI Oncology
- Robotic Surgery
- The capacity of 380 beds
Specialty and services in Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi have multiple specialties that include
- Department of Urology
- Department of Nephrology & Dialysis
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Department of Women & Child Care
- Department of Neuro Sciences
- Department of Oncology Science
- Department of Cardiac Science
Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka offers numerous services to their patients to help them to get rid of worries and to heal and recuperate. Several key medical procedures performed in Manipal Hospitals Dwarka includes
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Urology Treatment
- Cardiac Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- General Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Obstetrics Treatment
Top doctors in Manipal Hospitals Dwarka
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka has experienced and devoted team of doctors, nurses as well as professionals. The hospitals offer excellent treatment for Diabetes, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Dermatology as well as Anesthesiology and more. There are in all specialized 40 doctors who are counted among Top doctors. below we have listed for you some topmost doctors in Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
Dr. Y K Mishra – a Cardiologist with 32 years of experience
- He Successfully performed more than 14,000 open heart surgeries and over 500 robotic surgeries.
- Completed his training in Robotic Cardiac Surgery, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Minimally Access Valve Surgery and more
Dr. Rajeev Verma – an orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon with 15 years of experience
- Having expertise in Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries, Complex Trauma and Limb Reconstruction Procedures and Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries
- His specialization includes Primary and Complex Revision treatments linked with Joint Replacement Surgery along with Trauma Management on AO principles.
Dr. Arun Prasad – Obesity and Bariatric Surgeon with more than 29 years of experience, i.e., Surgical experience of 29 years, Laparoscopic experience for 24 years
- Recognized as the world’s youngest surgeons with an experience of more than 7000 laparoscopic operations.
- His specialization is in Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity, Robotic and Laparoscopic Gastric bypass.
Dr. Sanjay Goel – Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist with more than 18 years of experience
- He is Experienced in performing more than 500 renal transplants and earlier worked as Doctor at Apollo Hospitals, Colombo, Srilanka.
- Holds expertise in Pediatric Urology, Urologic Oncology, Kidney Transplant, Reconstructive Urology
Manipal Hospitals is known as a leading healthcare group in India, treating over two million patients annually and has bagged several awards too.