Georgia is a hub for international students regarding a better education system for the MBBS. MBBS is focused on the major education system for the students. The education council of Georgia is focused on the well-being of the students. The education system of Georgia is based on the practical learning of the students in various specializations. The specializations of the MBBS in Georgia include Dentistry, Paediatrics, Nursing, Pharmacy and Clinical Medicine. The total duration of the course is of 5 years with 10 semesters. It also has a 1-year internship for the students. The accreditation to the courses had been done by major organizations across the World. Students don’t need to worry about the education accreditation of the MBBS in Georgia. A country having low-medical tuition fees with various scholarships according to the students can be beneficial for the students.
The scholarships can be provided by the university as well as the government. As Georgia had been called a hub for medical students from all over the World. The students could share each other cultures and diversity among the citizens of India. By sharing each other cultures and can get more knowledge about diversity. The education council also focuses on the factors of the education that helps the students to get complete guidance and betterment of the students. The betterment of the students could have various factors such as language, living benefits of the students, experienced lecturers and recognition of the students.
As Georgia is one of the most important countries for the MBBS Abroad. A country influencing both cultures of Europe and Asia. As being a major hub for students from all parts of the World. A country which has a low student-to-teacher ratio. It has a student-to-teacher from 15:1. Around 2,000 students take admitted every year from India. As Tbilisi is the main capital of the country it has quite several recognised universities. They also focus on the medical students living and their accommodation.
Documents required for MBBS in Georgia
Some of the documents required for MBBS admission in Georgia are as follows –
- NEET Scorecard
- 12th Transcripts
- 10th Transcripts
- Medical Report
- Bank Financial Statements
- Original Passport Copy
- 2 passport sized photographs
Basic Points about MBBS in Georgia
- MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medical and Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS is a course, especially for students who are interested in the medical field as their future career.
- Student-to-Teacher ratio is the total number of students per teacher. The lesser number of students can improve the education and knowledge given by the Georgian education council.
- As the admission requires NEET Scorecard, it has no work with the English Proficiency Test. Some of the major English Proficiency Tests include IELTS and TOEFL. The average score for the NEET examination should be more than 200.
- It has an amazing FMGE passing percentage for the students. Study MBBS in Georgia is quite beneficial in many ways.
- It also focuses on the living conditions of the students due to various reasons. The living conditions include accommodation and basic facilities. The basic facilities include high-speed internet, AC Rooms, Water and Electricity.
Some of the universities for MBBS in Georgia
The universities for MBBS in georgia include –
- East European University
- New Vision Medical University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli University
- Georgian National University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
Details of some of the universities
Some of the universities of MBBS in Georgia are mentioned as follows –
East European University
It has modern infrastructure and modern equipment for the universities. It is located in Tbilisi and was founded in 2012.
New Vision Medical University
Prime education resources are present in this university. It was founded in 2013 in the city of Tbilisi.
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
In the year of 1938, it was named Shota Rustaveli. It was founded in 1935 in the city of Batumi.
Georgian National University
In the year of 2009, it got the title of National Center for Education. It was founded in 2001 in the city of Tbilisi.
MBBS in Georgia fees for different universities are mentioned below –
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – 4,000$
- East European University – 5,000$
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – 7,000$
- New Vision University – 6,500$