Let’s learn their definitions.
What is Java?
Java is a programming language. It is multi-platform, object-oriented, and network-centric. Java is the most common programming language. It was first developed by Sun Microsystem in 1995. It is also utilized as a computing platform. Later, it was purchased by Oracle Corporation.
Features of Java
The features of the Java programming language are as follows;
- Create code once that can be run on any computing platform.
- It is created for the development of object-oriented applications.
- It is a multithreaded language with memory management built-in.
- Because of its network-centric design, it supports distributed computing.
- JS is a platform-independent language.
- It is commonly used on both the client and server sides.
- Workflow for Good Testing
- It is simple to get started with and learn.
- Dependencies that have been added
In both languages, the developer has to code objects and their connections with respect to one another. As a result, both languages have access to inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism mechanisms.
Object-Oriented Programming Languages
This is an object-oriented programming language. It uses objects to complete operations depending on the relationships between them.
JS is an object-oriented scripting language that makes use of Java objects.
Types of Languages
Java is Static.
JS is Dynamic.
Types of Object
Java objects are based on classes. So, you can not write a program in the language without creating a class.
The file extension of Java is “.Java”.
The syntax of the Java programming language is similar to C/C++. Classes and objects will be used in the Java program.
Older mobile applications are frequently built in Java. And the systems like Android and Symbian are also built with the help of Java.
Java: Java applications and programs operate in a Java virtual machine. It requires the JRE and JDK to be installed on a system.
Java has excellent documentation, online forums, online sources, and locations where anyone can quickly learn. You can study Java if you want to do programming and develop applications.