Amazon WorkMail is a cloud-based email service that offers a variety of features. If you want to import Outlook PST files to Amazon WorkMail, you can do it using a professional PST Converter for Mac. In this, write-up we will discuss each and every possible solution to perform this import process.
AWS Mail is a fully-managed service and takes care of the day-to-day emailing activities. It also offers a number of security features that help to protect businesses from spam, phishing, and malware. That is why and for multiple other reasons, people tend to import PST to Amazon WorkMail Webmail. To start with, let’s understand some more reasons in detail for this backup process.
Reasons to Import Outlook PST Files to Amazon WorkMail
It has several benefits to import PST file to Workmail for businesses and individuals. Here are some compelling reasons to consider this migration:
- Amazon WorkMail offers scalability, flexibility, and accessibility to access data from anywhere with an internet connection.
- It employs advanced security measures to protect your email data, including encryption, data loss prevention, and built-in virus and spam protection.
- With this email client, you can access your emails, contacts, and calendar from various devices.
- It provides a highly reliable and scalable infrastructure, ensuring high availability and performance for your email service.
You can enjoy advanced data security by adding PST files to the AWS account. Now, that you have gone through the reasons to Convert PST to Amazon WorkMail. Let’s move ahead and check out some prime solutions to safely execute this import procedure.
How to Import PST Files into WorkMail?
There is no manual solution to import PST to Amazon WorkMail Webmail on Mac. Still, there is no need to panic, as you can use a professional third-party tool to perform this import procedure. To know more about it, follow the below-outlined section of this write-up.
Professional Solution to Import Outlook PST Files to Amazon WorkMail
MacSonik Outlook PST Converter is a comprehensive solution to import PST file to Workmail. This utility makes sure to eliminate identical email items during the import procedure. Also, it assures you maintain the original folder hierarchy of the files/folders. It takes only 5 steps to start using this utility.
Steps to Convert PST to Amazon WorkMail
- Download and Install the MacSonik AWS Backup Tool on your Mac.
- Launch the tool and add the desired PST files.
- Tick the files/folder from the tree-structured list and tap the Next button.
- Choose Amazon WorkMail as the saving option from the drop-down menu.
- Log In to its account and choose other additional features of the tool.
- At last, click Convert to import Outlook PST files to Amazon WorkMail.
Get in-detailed knowledge about this utility, with the following given steps.
It is a powerful tool that carries some key features that include:
- This Converter can convert PST files into a variety of different file formats, including PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, DOC, HTML, and more.
- It also has the option to import PST to Thunderbird, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, and 8+ different email clients.
- This tool has a simple and easy-to-use interface that makes it easy for even novice users to convert their PST files.
- It is a highly accurate and reliable tool that can be used to convert PST files without any loss of data.
- The software is tested on a wide range of PST files and has been shown to be compatible with all versions of Outlook.
- You can widely access this utility on all the minor and major versions of macOS.
Overall, this PST Converter is a powerful and versatile tool to convert/migrate PST files into different file formats/email clients. The software is simple to use, highly accurate, and reliable. With this, we have come toward the conclusion of this article.
As is seen above, the only reliable and effective way to import Outlook PST files to Amazon WorkMail is by using the advanced PST Converter. It is the most effective, efficient, and reliable PST Converter tool. Using this utility you can get the output in 10+ different file formats/email clients. Apart from this, there is no manual solution to execute this import procedure.