Roku is a video streaming device that is going to offer trouble-free services but there are at times when you can face the Roku error code 006. If you are also facing the same issue, then you must read this article and resolve the issue.
The main reason why the Roku error code 006 occurs is that there is something with the IP Communication. There might be heavy traffic as well and the server is not able to connect to your connection and you will see a timeout.
Now that you have understood the issue, let us have a look at the steps through which you will be able to resolve the issue.
Here are the steps to resolve the Roku error code 006:
There are at times when you are facing issues with the Roku device, then do not think much about the issue. This is because the solution to this issue is also very simple. There are some steps that need to be followed in order to resolve the issue and get totally rid of it.
- The first thing that you need to do is to press the home button 5 times from the Roku remote.
- After that press the fast forward button three times and then press the rewind button 2 times.
- After that, you are required to select the update from the option and then you will see that the updates will start.
- Now you need to press the home button from the Roku remote. After that, you need to scroll up the screen of the Roku TV and then select the settings option.
- When you have selected the settings option, you indeed click on the advanced system settings option and then select the factory reset option.
- After that, you need to select the factory reset everything option.
- After that, you are required to change the network connection of the Roku device. For example, if you have connected the Roku device with the Wi-Fi, then you need to change it and connect your Roku device with the help of the ethernet cable.
- Then you are required to go to the settings menu of the Roku device and then you’re required to select the system option. After that check the updates and if you see that there is any update, then you need to install that update.
These are the steps that you are required to follow and the users will finally be able to find the solution to the Roku error code 006. This way you will be able to enjoy the best of the Roku services.
There are also some of the other troubleshooting steps that you want to follow. After that check the internet whether it is properly connected or not.
You can even try and restart the system in a way the error can be fixed. Then you need to wait for rebooting the Roku. There may be a lot of time to consume in order to connect to the server. If you are not able to resolve the issue of Roku error 006, then get in touch with our smart-tv-error experts. They will provide you with the best solutions!