Do you want to know how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator? reating a clipping mask on Adobe Illustrator CS6 may seem complicated, but it is straightforward. Like a peria with a hole in a piece of paper to the objects at the bottom, a clipping mask allows the top object to define the shapes selected at the bottom; With a clipping mask, however, the area around the defined size is transparent.
Create a clipping mask on Illustrator CS6.
You can imagine what a film mask looks like – Black’s clipping mask feature uses the same principle as the conventional film mask to block the image and clear where you want the image to appear. It hides the area outside the mask area. To create a clipping mask, follow these steps:
- Select the file location to place an image.
- Masks work with objects made in Illustrator and with objects placed (scanned or otherwise imported) there.
- Make the item you want to use as a mask using the pen tool to create shapes or closed paths.
For example, the circle is the mask. (An image from step 1 follows the image below) The mask will be created where the circle is placed. The colour of the shape, the fill, and the stroke values do not matter because they change automatically when you create the mask. Learn in details about how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator?
When creating a clipping mask, make sure that the object used as the mask is in a closed shape and at the top of the stacking order.
- Use the selection tool to select the image and shape to be placed.
- Shift-click to add an object to the selection.
- Choose Object → Clipping Mask → Make.
- Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + 7 (Windows) or Centimid + 7 (Mac) to create a clipping mask.
That’s it! You made the clipping mask. Masked items are grouped, but you can use the Direct Selection tool to select images or mask them individually. Learn in details about how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator?
To turn off the clipping mask, select the object → Clipping Mask → release.
- You can also use the text as a clipping mask: type a word and make sure it is located above an image or Illustrator object (or objects). Then select both Text and Object and choose Object → Clipping Mask → Make.
Soft edges with feathering in Adobe Photoshop CS6
Understanding how to restore an image in Adobe Photoshop CS6 means if you don’t know how to retrieve it prudently. If you enhance the colour by using curves with the CEO’s face, do you want it to look like a pancake attached to his cheek? Of course not – it’s not wise (or wise).
Instead, if you do a selection feather (blur the edges), you create a natural-look-transition between the selection and the image background. Learn in details about how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator?
Follow these steps
Make a selection. For the continuous image shown above, use the elliptical marquee tool to select one. Then copy the selection; Create a new, blank image; And paste the selection into the new image. how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator?
To create the feathered figure at the bottom, use the elliptical marquee tool to select the same area in the original figure and go to the second step. Learn in details about how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator?
- Select → Modify → Feather.
- In the Feather dialog box that appears, type a value for the feather radius text, and then click OK.
For example, enter 20 in the text field of the feather radius. (Then copy the selection, create a new image, and paste the feathered selection into the new image to create the bottom part)) VO! The edges of the image are soft across the 20-pixel region. This technique is also referred to as a vignette of the printing industry. Learn in details about how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator?
The result of the feather depends on the resolution of the image. PP2 PPI (pixels per inch) The 20-pixel feathers in the image are much larger than the 300 PPI feathers in the 20-pixel image. The typical dimensions for a beautiful vignette at the edge of an image are 20 to 50 pixels. Examine the images to find out what works best for you.
This feather effect has created a great, soft edge to your image, but it is also useful for reconstructing images. Learn in details about how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator?
Follow these steps:
- Make a selection around your selected part of the image you want to lighten using any selection method.
- Select → Modify → Feather; the feather dialog box appears, enter 25 in the feather radius text field, and click OK.
If an error message says, “No pixels are selected more than 50%,” click OK and make a larger selection.
- Choose Figure → Adjustment → Curve.
- Click in the centre of the curve to add anchor points and drag them to lighten the image.
This step lightens the tones in the middle of the image. Notice how the power fades so that there is no fixed edge of correction.
Clipping Path Specialist – Your outsourced image-editing solution
We will be working in the graphic design industry for the rest of our lives. We only provide our services in our country, but now we are providing our services worldwide. Clipping Path Specialists provide promising and top-notch image editing services.
So it gained a significant reputation all over the world. Our services include deep etching services, image editing services, and other creative work. We committed to providing you with high-quality editing work. Learn in details about how to prepare a clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator?
Today, Clipping Path Service Specialists provide a list of services. Paint from hand-drawn deep etching service to vector conversion service. We use hundreds of clipping path specialists and operate in three countries. We believe in training and recruiting those who need it the most. Our success is our commitment not only to the local population but also to our customers.