Teenage hunger is hard to satisfy. For this reason, when it comes to mealtime, you must think BIG when it comes to what you’re going to feed them in order to prevent them from reaching for Nutella, a bowl of cereal, and multiple cans of baked beans. Here’s a guide on Healthy Teenager Who Took Precautions by Healthyell.
2 cups cut broiler-fryer chicken
½ cup of dry bread crumbs
2 Tbsp salt
1 Tbsp paprika
1/4thcup of butter
- Combine the pepper, bread crumbs, salt, and paprika. Spread oil or butter on the chicken pieces. Coat them with bread crumbs.
- Cook in a lightly greased baking pan. Heat oven at 425 to 430 degrees & keep it in for about 30 minutes.
Fast beef tacos
8 Hard Taco Shells
500g Regular Beef Mince
50g pkt Carne Seasoning
2 cups Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
1 small red capsicum finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet. There is no need to flip them over. Bake for 5 minutes, or until hot.
- In the meantime, heat a nonstick frying pan over high heat and add the mince. Stir the mince for five minutes until it turns golden brown. Stir in the meat seasoning and 3/4 cup of water. Stir the mince mixture for 5 minutes or until it thickens.
- Assemble the tacos on individual plates. Put lettuce, capsicum, and minced meat in taco shells.
4 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ tsp chili flakes
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
1 tsp caster sugar
6 tbsp mascarpone
4 skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
70g mature cheddar, grated
50g grated mozzarella
½ small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- Cook the onion gently in 2 tbsp of the oil for 10-12 minutes over medium heat. Once the onion is tender, add the garlic and pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, sugar, salt, and pepper and cook for 10 minutes. Then, stir through the mascarpone and simmer uncovered for another 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbs of oil in the pan. Cook the chicken for 5-7 minutes, until it’s cooked through.
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Cook the penne following pack instructions. Discard the oil and toss with the pasta. Arrange the pasta in a medium-sized oven-proof dish. Top with the sauce and chicken. Add cheese, mozzarella, and parsley to the top.
1 cup all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 large egg
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Set up a baking sheet or heatproof platter in the oven to keep cold pancakes warm. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix milk, butter (or oil), egg and sugar together in a medium bowl. Combine the dry ingredients with the milk mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Warm large skillet over medium heat. Wet a paper towel in oil, fold in half, and rub the paper towel over the skillet.
- Use the back of the spoon to spread batter into a circle onto the skillet. Spoon in two to three tablespoons of batter per pancake.
- Let pancakes sit for a minute or two until bubbles appear on the top and a few have burst. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer, flipping carefully with a thin spatula. Wrap loosely with aluminum foil, and bake in the oven until warmed. Repeat with the remaining batter and oil. Add desired toppings and serve warm.