The on-demand economy has transcended the traditional business model. The transition was smooth because people were demanding something unusual. To add icing to the cake, the COVID-19 pandemic forced businesses to shift online. The revolutionary trend is rapidly growing among the audience and entrepreneurs. In addition, advanced mobile technology is aiding the effortless development of an app like Gojek Clone that offers multiple on-demand services on one platform.
To put the core idea of on-demand apps in one sentence, we can say that they are a digital medium that has helped service businesses grow effectively and efficiently. Additionally, the apps have offered personalized services to customers!
Growth in Traditional Business Vs. On-demand App
The growth strategy of a traditional business is lengthy. Start by planning and practicing the growth by adding new store locations, investing in mergers & acquisitions, etc. Following are examples of different aspects of the growth strategy of a traditional business.
- Add new store locations
- Open for franchising opportunities
- Sell the products through multiple mediums
- Expand the product like
- Invest in customer acquisition
Doesn’t that seem to be a lot of work? It does. However, with an app like Gojek Clone, things are different. Here is what growth with an on-demand multi-service app looks like:
- The app offers 82+ on-demand services. Implying, that you already have an extended approach in the service industry. A Gojek Clone lets you operate in industries like hospitality, logistics & transportation, medical, handyman, etc.
- You don’t have to worry about mobile technology trends because everything comes in-built. Additionally, the app developers offer free annual upgrades so that on-demand apps stay on top of the competition.
- You can integrate multiple services even after having more than 82 facilities at a minimal cost.
- The app comes with effortless expansion opportunities because, unlike buying or renting a physical space in another location, you can make the app available to desired countries or cities!
- Minimal customer acquisition cost because the admin only needs to invest a small but significant amount of money in the “refer and earn” reward system.
On-Demand App like Gojek Clone – The Latest Business Trend
According to Statista.com, the revenue from on-demand mobile apps will reach 613 billion U.S. dollars by 2025. Call it an achievement for businesses who are thinking about investing in a mobile app.
The global revenue from mobile apps, that is, 613 billion U.S. dollars is your sign to shift from traditional business methods and build a digital platform to seek growth!
These are the factors that make the on-demand app future-ready and competitive.
- Convenience: people usually prefer an on-demand app that offers them comfort and convenience in solving a problem or facilitating their chores.
- Availability of quick services: the best part about these apps is that services booked reach customers swiftly and instantly. For instance, food is delivered to the doorstep or an electrician reaches the location in an emergency.
- Top-notch service quality: customers choose the service providers on the basis of their preference. Therefore, they can decide what service quality they want.
- Quick and easy payment methods: integrating easy payment methods is one way to enhance customer service and experience.
On-demand Service Apps: Supplemental Tips
Adding the following attributes to an app like Gojek Clone will extend the service quality and make your platform worth millions of dollars in no time.
- Enable booking qualified service providers: customers will always like to book certified and qualified service providers.
- Same-day service: a platform that offers same-day services makes a special place in customers’ hearts.
- In-app push notifications: this allows the customers to get instant updates about the progress of the service.
To conclude, let’s understand one thing – launching an on-demand multi-service app like Gojek Clone is simple. However, you need to make efforts to find a white-labeling firm.
Since we are here to solve your problems, let us acquaint you with Gojek App Clone – a first-grade white-labeling firm that has launched over 1200 apps. With 10+ years of experience in the industry, they have launched several pre-built apps!