As the wedding season has arrived, you must be searching for some elegant, classy, and ethnic attire options as during any special occasion we all prefer to be dolled up and shine with elegance. If you are planning to buy a banarasi silk saree online then you have definitely landed at the right place as Tyaar India is one of the most recommended and trusted online shopping platforms for all varieties of sarees, suits, kurtas, lehenga, and jewellery. There are many Silk Sarees Options for you- Banarasi Silk saree, Kanjivaram Silk Saree, Art Silk Saree, Patola Silk Saree, Chanderi Silk Saree, Floral Organza Saree, Kalamkari Print Silk Sarees, Kota Silk Saree, Tussar Silk Saree,Litchi Silk Saree, Printed Silk Saree, Banglogi Silk Saree, Maheshwari Silk Saree, Pochampally Silk Saree, Satin Silk Saree, Paithani Silk Sarees, and many more.
When it comes to silk sarees, banarasi saree tops the list. You can never go wrong with a perfectly draped Banarasi saree. The artistic brilliance and elegance of a pure Banarasi silk saree is unmatched.
A Banarasi saree is a traditional Indian saree that is woven in the city of Banaras, India. A Banarasi saree is usually elegant with a beautifully detailed border and intricate embroidery. It is usually made from silk, but may also be made from cotton, rayon, or a blend of fabrics.
Banarasi saree is a traditional saree and is also one of the most prestigious and expensive garments in the world. It is typical for a woman in India to wear a Banarasi saree on her wedding day. If you’re interested in having a traditional Indian wedding, you should consider buying a Banarasi saree to wear on your special day. Originally Crafted only for royal women using gold or silver threads and created with premium quality silk fabrics, Banarasi silk sarees are the epitome of artistic brilliance. These sarees are renowned for popular floral prints and motifs, delicate embroidery, and intricate zari work. These sarees are renowned for popular floral prints and motifs, delicate embroidery, and intricate zari work.
Styling Tips for Flaunting your Banarasi Saree
To keep the grace and class of Banarasi silk sarees many of us prefer to wear it in typical old school style but we can experiment with new contemporary and stylish ways to drape this saree while keeping its traditional charm alive at the same time. When it comes to selecting and styling a heavy Banarasi Saree, a lot of factors need to be considered. Choosing the right fabric for the right occasion is a prerequisite for having the appropriate look and making a fashion statement. With so many options available in the market, it becomes quite exhausting to figure out which style and fabric suit you.
● A Banarasi silk saree should be paired up with contrasting blouses. Styling the saree look with a dupatta and scarf around the neck can enhance the look even more.
● If you are going for a heavy embroidered design, couple up with some light jewellery instead of over-accessorizing the entire look.
● You can get your blouse stitched differently from usual like a boat neck, full sleeves, halter neck blouse, crop top, big elbow sleeve and you can get the saree transformed into some fashionable attire like a traditional gown, long jacket, long skirt, palazzo pants, lehenga-choli and many more.
● complete the gorgeous saree look by pairing your Banarasi silk saree with a right height heel or stone-studded sandal and further complement it with an accessory or oxidized jewellery.
● For your jewellery choice, it would be best to go for Kundan jewellery, stunning anklets, stone-studded necklaces, pendant sets, and other quirky pieces of jewellery to get a perfect statement look.
● And once you’re done with the jewellery selection, go for minimal subtle makeup and a beautiful hairstyle. Keep your eyes and lips bold, if you’re opting for a light weighted saree. Carrying a classy and ethnic clutch can enhance the look.
Do not waste your time thinking. Hurry up and buy a banarasi saree online this wedding season and steal the show.