Photos and videos are now an integral part of everyone’s life, with all these smartphones allowing the capture of any moment of life. It is, therefore, necessary to be able to edit them and make them attractive. For this, some applications can create photo-video albums to bring your best memories to life. In the following, we present today a tool, FlexClip, that will allow you quickly and easily create an appealing video for free.
How does it work?
- To use it, simply sign in with your FlexClip, Facebook or Google account.
- In the now opening window, you can add photos and videos to your movie. Firstly, FlexClip provides some predefined templates, photos and video clips for you. If you do not like them, you can either use royalty-free content from the net or upload your own images.
- And then, you can take little time to cut, trim and sort the photos, video with an intuitive storyboard.
- It is possible to add text to insert it between each photo, and thus create its own story. You can format your text and highlight important words in the text in a different color.
- Now, we can click “Music” to add a soundtrack to your work. It is also available to choose the music from the one proposed by the FlexClip or our own music.
- Of course, you also can record your narration after integrating photos, icons and texts with predefined templates.
- Finally, you now come to a preview of your video by clicking on the “preview” button. If you are not satisfied with the result (forgetfulness, music that does not go or something else), it is possible to repeat the procedure as many times as we want.
- When you are satisfied, you will be able to save your video in different resolution, including 480p, 720p and even 1080p. Regarding sharing, you can publish your videos on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.
Personally, I think that this service is an intuitive solution, but with more flexibility to manage your project, do your editing and have a professional result.
- Easy and intuitive to create your videos, movies or slideshows according to your desires.
- A free solution, which focuses only on video, and anyone can do it really well.
- FlexClip allows you to use video templates, royalty-free music and images according to your professional goals with different visual styles.
Of course, there are some defects (not crippling):
- The application is only available in English.
- FlexClip doesn’t have any transition effects like “newsflash,” and “fade out” for now.
- And what do you think?
Unlike other tools, FlexClip does not display a classic timeline for editing, but storyboard of the clips in a sequence. So they can be edited individually and then share directly on social networks. Even with little or no budget, it is possible to create attractive photo-video albums with the FlexClip. If you know of other web tools of the same type, do not hesitate to let us know.