Email services keep on multiplying and the competition just gets more intense. There are tons of email services that are available on the internet that you as a user can access to experience the best of the emailing world.
One such email service is the ATT email service that has been around for more than a decade and was recently merged with Yahoo to improve the quality of the services that the two email services have to offer but it seems as if things took a turn for the worst the moment this merging was announced.
The ATT login issues have been around lately and everyone including many users of this email service has been unable to go through this issue. In case you are also an account holder who is confused as to how he or she can get rid of this error, simply read the blog till the end to know all about it as today’s blog is about the very same topic.
Steps to Login to ATT email
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://login.yahoo.com/ to visit the official sign-in page of ATT and then click on the sign-in option and you will be redirected to the att.net email login page, to begin with.
- From there, enter your AT%T or your SBCglobal.net mail ID and your mail password correctly.
These simple steps can help you to access your email account with relative ease. If for some reason, you are unable to log in to your ATT.net email, you will need to use the steps given below to get rid of this error with relative ease.
Steps to Fix ATT Mail Login Issues
- Make sure to close all of the windows of your web browser and then re-launch them to check if anything is stuck or not loading.
- Try to access your email account from a different web browser to see if there is a problem with your current web browser. If you can access your account, it means that your current web browser is not compatible with the email service.
- Your system may be slowed down because of the cache and cookie files that have been bulking up as storage in your web browser so make sure that you empty your web browser every once in a while. This may further help you in solving this issue.
- Make sure of the fact that you have enabled the Adobe Flash player and also check to see if the software is up to date or not.
- Disabling all of the browser extensions such as add-ons, plug-ins may also help you in fixing this error as they may also interfere with the email account process.
- You will need to disable the firewall of your device along with all of the other protective measures to make sure that they are not interfering with the browser settings. Make sure to disable them one after the other to check whether or not they are at fault.
These simple steps can help you to avoid the sign-in issues of this email service without much fuss.
Let us now look at the steps that one can use to reset his or her password just in case they forgot it or are unable to remember it in the first place.
Steps to Reset your ATT Mail Password
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FID to visit the official password recovery page of AOL, to begin with.
- From this page, you will need to select the appropriate section. Simply click on the button that is next to the user ID option in case you have forgotten your user ID and select the radio button next to the password option in case you want to reset your mail password.
- Next, you will need to enter the information in the given fields correctly and then complete the CAPTCHA to proceed further.
- After you have entered all of the details correctly, all you need to do is to follow the instructions given on the screen and you will be able to reset your password in no time.
And just like that, a user can simply reset his or her password without much fuss. Always make sure of the fact to make a new and better password that is easy for you to remember but hard for others to decode as that decreases the chances of your email account getting hacked.
For more info, or any queries, you can simply contact the help and support center of Yahoo or you can also look for call support to seek the help of a professional from the company.