The festive season is approaching near, and we are all confused about how to upgrade our wardrobes for the special occasion. We are sure you have some ethnic attires piling up in your collection. But have you thought about adding the Nehru Jacket to your festive wardrobe too? It is decades old fashion that has a special position in our Indian culture and is also everyone’s favourite. Do you know why we are suggesting this for your festive collection? Read on to know more.
- It is 100% ethnic –During the festivals, you are often in the quest of searching for everything ethnic. So, if you don’t want to mix your attire with western culture, go for the Nehru jacket. This fashion was discovered in India coming straight from the first Prime Minister of the country, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and is considered till today with the signing of Indian culture. So when you are wearing this jacket over your kurta pyjama or sherwani, you are displaying 100% ethnic attire.
- It is stylish and never goes out of trend – Just because it is traditional doesn’t mean that Nehru jackets are not stylish. You will find lots of celebrities flaunting this attire on-ramps. From famous movie stars to politicians, everybody wears this jacket with a unique zest, and that is what makes it totally fashionable and stylish. Since the time India got its concept of the Nehru jacket, it has been in trend. Yes, the trend of wearing a Nehru jacket over attire has never ceased, and people just love it even if it is so many decades old.
- It is comfortable – If you are getting the Nehru jackets of a proper fit from the right brand, then it can be the most comfortable addition to your ethnic wear. And even if you’re not pairing it with your kurta pyjama or sherwani and wearing it over your shirts and trousers, even then, it is quite comfortable to carry.
- It goes with both Indian and Western attires, formal and informal – Nehru Jackets can complement your traditional kurta pyjama as well as your formal shirts and trousers as well. And even if you are wearing it over your Indo-western kurta or denim, it still looks rocking during the festive season. Festivities call for lots of celebrations and events. This can be an extremely formal like your office Diwali party or semi-formal events like a get together in your house during Holi. On both of these occasions, the Nehru jacket, along with your attire, looks fine, and you are never over or underdressed wearing it.
- Everyone can wear it – From the senior citizens of the country to the children and even young men like you can wear a Nehru Jacket over your dresses this festive season. This attire suits everyone, and that is why it is most preferable to everyone.
Basically, when you get a Nehru jacket for yourself this festive season, rest assured that you are ready for all those functions without much fuss.