The beauty and elegance of an Indian woman can be best revealed in ethnic outfits especially a saree as it is deeply rooted in our culture and a symbol of Indian heritage. Being a land of diversity and a country of various religions, castes, communities, and cultures, India always witnesses the coexistence of different fashion trends and styles. Saree is one of those attires which is constant among them & effortlessly enhances Indian beauty.
You can see women draped in beautiful sarees whether you go to extreme southern states like Kerala or eastern states like West Bengal. Sarees may differ in colors, patterns, varieties, and craftsmanship, but they are the same in terms of grace and sophistication. In this article, we’ve shared some stylish tips to drape Banarasi silk saree differently and create a perfect glam look.
Pure Banarasi Silk saree – The artistic brilliance and elegance of a pure Banarasi silk saree are unmatched. Originally Crafted only for royal women using gold or silver threads and created with premium quality silk fabrics, Banarasi silk sarees are the epitome of artistic brilliance. These sarees are renowned for popular floral prints and motifs, delicate embroidery, and intricate zari work. These sarees are renowned for popular floral prints and motifs, delicate embroidery, and intricate zari work.
Styling Tips for Flaunting your Banarasi Silk Saree
To keep the grace and class of Banarasi sarees many of us prefer to wear it in typical old school style but we can experiment with new contemporary and stylish ways to drape this saree while keeping its traditional charm alive at the same time. When it comes to selecting and styling a heavy Banarasi Saree, a lot of factors need to be considered. Choosing the right fabric for the right occasion is a prerequisite for having the appropriate look and making a fashion statement. With so many options available in the market, it becomes quite exhausting to figure out which style and fabric suit you.
- Banarasi sarees should be paired up with contrasting blouses. Styling the saree look with a dupatta and scarf around the neck can enhance the look even more.
- If you are going for a heavy embroidered design, couple up with some light jewellery instead of over-accessorizing the entire look.
- You can get your blouse stitched differently from usual like a boat neck, full sleeves, halter neck blouse, crop top, big elbow sleeve and you can get the saree transformed into some fashionable attire like a traditional gown, long jacket, long skirt, palazzo pants, lehenga-choli and many more.
- Complete the gorgeous saree look by pairing your Banarasi silk saree with a right heighted heel or stone-studded sandal and further complement it with an accessory or oxidized jewellery.
- For your jewelry choice, it would be best to go for Kundan jewelry, stunning anklets, stone-studded necklaces, pendant sets, and other quirky pieces of jewelry to get a perfect statement look.
- And once you’re done with the jewellery selection, go for minimal subtle makeup and a beautiful hairstyle. Keep your eyes and lips bold, if you’re opting for a light weighted saree. Carrying a classy and ethnic clutch can enhance the look.
Buy Banarasi Silk Saree Online at Flattering Prices from Tyaar India
A Pure Banarasi Silk Saree can glamourize your ethnic look without much effort. Planning a trip to the religious city of Varanasi to purchase a pure Banarasi silk saree is no longer required as in today’s internet generation and technology-driven world one can buy anything be it products or services online conveniently and that too within an affordable price range. Shopping online from the most trusted e-commerce platform Tyaar India enables you to choose from a wide range of colorful, different, and designer sarees. Banarasi silk sarees can never go out of fashion.
With our above-mentioned useful tips to create a glam look on every occasion, you can never fail to rock your Banarasi saree look! Get all dolled-up and be the show stealer and the light of this festive season! If you are looking to support the make-in-India initiative by being vocal for locals and buying Handloom Banarasi silk attires online, you can find them all in this one-stop-shop – Tyaar India.