In Russia, there are so many courses provided with high-quality education, as the country has so many highly ranked Universities in the country. For becoming successful in the MBBS course right guidance from the universities is required. Doing MBBS in Russia is the perfect opportunity for those who see their future in the field of a doctorate. Universities provide education not only to students who belong to Russia but also to those who want to do MBBS abroad.
There are so many big Universities are there in the country or in Russia that provide MBBS abroadalso are:
- Crimea Federal University
- Voronezh State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
About Crimea Federal University
The Crimea Federal University also known as V.I. Verna sky Crimean Federal University. Crimea Federal Universitywas founded in 1918. The university is one of the highly-ranked Medical universities in Russia. It is located in Crimea State. And it is the largest university in Crimea. The University has more than 7,000 members of staff and over 32,000 students, including about 3,000 international students from 54 countries.
Founded in: 1918
Medium of Education: English
Annual Tuition Fees: 2, 50,000 RUB
Accreditation: WHO (World Health Organization) and NMC (National Medical Commission)
Admission Criteria: NEET Qualified
Students Trained: 2,500+
Country Ranking: 17th
World Ranking: 3933rd
As mentioned above the university gives the opportunity to those students also who want to do MBBS in Russia or want to do MBBS abroad as they are not satisfied with their country’s education system. The University climate is nearly similar to the Indian climate so it makes it easy for Indian students to become familiar with Russian culture or environment.
About Voronezh State Medical University
The Voronezh State Medical University was located in the city of Voronezh, Russia. The university is counted as one of the finest Universities in Russia. The university was founded in 1930. WHO (World Health Organization) and NMC (National Medical Commission) approved the university by which MBBS degree of aspirants or candidates are eligible all around the world. Voronezh State Medical University provides courses for 6 years MBBS course including a 1-year internship in that.
Founded in 1930
Medium of Education: English
Annual Tuition Fees: 4, 47,230 INR
Accreditation: WHO (World Health Organization), NMC (National Medical Commission)
Admission Criteria: NEET Qualified
Students Trained: 20,000+
Country Ranking: 212nd
World Ranking: 6019th
Russian universities in the medical field have all the required facilities for those students who want to do MBBS course for finding the jobs outside Russia as the degree of Russian universities is applicable over the globe. University faculty provides required guidance or say friendly environment to the students or aspirants so that they will feel comfortable like feeling with their family members, especially Indian students.
About Northern State Medical University
This Institution was founded in the year 1932. The university is situated in Arkhangelsk. Other than NMC and WHO, Northern State Medical Universityis also recognized by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). The university has subjects like anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, etc, and the university offers an MBBS course or medical program of 6 years which includes 1 year of internship
Founded in the year: 1932
Education Year: English
Yearly Tuition Fees: 4, 53,699 INR
Recognized by: NMC, IMED, and WHO
Exam need to qualify: NEET Qualified
Every year candidates trained: Nearly 6K Annually
Country Ranking: 178th
World Ranking: 5301st
The Northern State Medical University have so many highly-skilled or well-qualified doctorate degree holders that will help Russian country growth also as students or aspirants take the country ranking higher in the field of the medical program. In the future universities do not face any financial backdrop government of Russia also helps with that course.
Why choose MBBS course from Russian Universities
- Providing top-class study rooms, laboratories, and library areas.
- Having highly skilled professors, faculty, and staff who give the right guidance to the individual career and secure their future in the Medical Field.
- The university also provides online classes which help those students who can’t travel from their house/home to the university due to the far distance between them.
- As mentioned above classes obtained on the university website also it may help those students who live outside Russia to complete their medical programs.
- Anyhow if any candidate missed the online classes then any individual has the facility to see class videos or say interact with faculty on the university website.
- The Russian Universities provide facilities of well-furnished rooms, with top class sanitation facilities, a mess, or canteen available in the hostel arena as well as sports classes, etc.
- Provide a scholarship facility also every year to the students according to their academic performance which makes it easy for those students who can’t afford to pay fees at once.
- Having affordable tuition fees makes it easy for those students who can’t be able to pay the tuition fees at once.
- Providing extra-curricular activities like debates, quizzes, sports classes, library facilities, etc.
Admission Process in Russian Medical Universities
- Registration Process
- Admission of the candidate
- Admission Letter/ Letter Of Recommendation
- Documentation Process
- Letter of Invitation
- Visa formalities
- Ticketing and Departure
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Russian Universities
NEET UG Exam
At least a 50% score in class XII, with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects. 40% for reserved category students.
Age should be at least 17 years, as of 31st December of the year in which admission is being taken.
Documents Required for doing MBBS in Russia
- Certificate and Marksheet of class X and XII
- A NEET exam scorecard
- Passport-size photographs
- A Candidate’s passport
- HIV and Covid-19 test (negative)
- TheLatest criminal background check.
- Letter of Recommendation( by the embassy and the university)
Russian Medical Universities Hostel Facilities
Facilities are also of top class as the universities provided well-furnished rooms, the best sanitation facility, canteens, mess, etc.
So as mentioned above if any individual needs to do an MBBS course and wants to give advice to any other individual who is looking for an MBBS course Russian Universities are a perfect choice.