Building mobile apps has now become the necessity for most businesses since digital presence starts with a mobile app representing a brand. Obviously by building a native app a brand can stay connected to its customers, boost brand image and push for better customer engagement and business conversion.
But building a mobile app also requires choosing the right technology. Obviously, building separate apps for different platforms is expensive and most businesses simply cannot afford this. This is why cross platform development frameworks and tools that help building apps with native features and functions play a more important role in building affordable apps for businesses of all sizes.
Fortunately, there are some cross platform app development frameworks that make the job of the developers easier and create more value for the users and app economy. Here we have picked the top 5 mobile app development frameworks in the market.
Xamarin has emerged as a cool choice for developing mobile apps for multiple platforms using the same codebase. Xamarin helps build an app easily for both Android and iOS platforms using the same developer inputs and coding efforts. The developers can use C# language for building apps on Android, iOS, and Universal Windows apps. The biggest value proposition of the framework is that it allows developers to create native user experience and platform specific app performance.
Xamarin is developed by the Microsoft developers and boasts of a global community of 1.4 million developers and so developers working on Xamarin based projects can avail ready help from a multitude of resources. By offering a sophisticated native user interface and user experience Xamarin emerges as the leading cross platform development tool.
Let us have a quick look at the key advantages of the Xamarin framework.
- Xamarin offers platform specific native user interface and user experience for cross platform apps built targeting multiple mobile OS platforms.
- Xamarin comes with sophisticated native UI elements and a lot of controls for building highly creative apps for native OS platforms.
- Xamarin ensures low cost app development by providing free access to important tools and technologies for both Android and iOS. For example, you get access to the framework without spending a dime simply through the Visual Studio.
- Xamarin codes can be shared across multiple app projects and this creates more flexibility for enterprise app development projects.
- By using the Xamarin framework, the developers can generate really productive and performance focused code capable of accessing various APIs from native OS platforms.
- Thanks to the worldwide Microsoft developer community that continuously stands behind the framework, Xamarin developers always find all the support they need for their app projects.
Ever since React Native was launched by Facebook for mobile app projects and its own cross-platform app, the framework continued to rise in popularity and became one of the widely adopted technologies for mobile apps of all niches, types and sizes. From the small business apps to startups launching their first mobile apps to the large enterprises, React Native framework is used across all types of app projects across the spectrum.
Some of the core value propositions that make React Native so lucrative as a technology include reusability of the code, inbuilt tools and protocols for design and UI testing, lower learning curve and great app performance. Projects targeting multiple app platforms with lean and versatile app performance always find React Native as the ideal framework for their needs. You can Hire React Native App Developer India to build a highly secure and optimum UI cross platform app using React native.
Let us have a quick look at some of the key reasons to choose React Native for mobile app development projects.
- Reusability of code across platforms and projects.
- Component based architecture to allow flexibly utilise components from one project to another.
- Thanks to virtual DOM, React Native apps are fast loading and more performance driven than apps built with other cross platform technologies.
- Lower development cycle thanks to reusability of the code and inbuilt help for design and app testing.
- Hot reloading feature allowing faster evaluation and addressing issues in real time.
jQuery has emerged as one of the most popular cross platform and cross-browser web app development frameworks enriched with an array of plugins that make building apps easier. Some of the important plugins that the framework comes loaded with include content slider, image slider, Pop-Up Boxes and several others. The best part is, to get things done and to shape the app features and functions, the developers using jQuery need to write less code.
Let us have a quick look at the key features that make building web apps with jQuery lucrative for web app projects.
- jQuery helps create web pages that are more intuitive, interactive and responsive in nature. User-friendliness of the jQuery based web pages makes the framework so popular.
- Being a web app development framework jQuery helps boosting exposure of the pages to the search engines and thus improving the search results.
Flutter is the cross platform app development framework created and maintained by Google. It quickly rose to popularity thanks to its fast-paced coding capability and ease of development. While like most of the leading frameworks Flutter also allows using the same codebase for both iOS and Android, Flutter comes equipped with some developer-friendly features like ability to tweak the UX with widget modification and hot reloading for real time feature updates.
Let us have a quick look at the key reasons for developers to choose Flutter for mobile app development projects.
- Flutter is loaded with a variety of widgets to shape highly customisable user interfaces of apps.
- Flutter offers a vast range of built-in tools and support for several IDEs to ensure optimum flexibility of choice.
- Hot Reloading feature of Flutter helps developers to modify and incorporate changes in the apps in real time and evaluate the changes instantly.
Mobile Angular UI
- Mobile Angular UI comes equipped with several interactive elements for building mobile user interfaces such as overlays, switches, sidebars and others.
- It is a highly structural framework that fits nicely to the requirements of modern day web app projects.
Mobile apps will continue to dominate the digital footprint of businesses in the years to come. While mobile apps will become as common as having business websites now, engaging user experience and business conversion capabilities will make the difference between apps. This is why choosing the right framework and leading Front-end Development Company is so important for mobile app projects.