A lot of business marketing strategies these days revolve around customers’ interests and needs to achieve excellent results and return on investments. In this article, we will discuss Salesforce Marketing Cloud, a platform that can help marketers achieve just what they want.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud: What Is It?
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an email marketing software that helps create and manage successful campaigns and relations with customers. Marketers can use this SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to plan, divide, and optimize marketing aspects, including multi-channel campaign execution, customer journey, pre and post-campaign analytics, data management platform, social media engagement, and promotions.
The SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) platform has four base versions, all of which come with different functionalities. Businesses can also purchase additional components or a comprehensive pack of Salesforce marketing cloud services to enhance the overall functionality of the platform.
Components of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is full of features and tools that help businesses understand their customers and do relevant marketing with the help of email, e-commerce, social media, and mobile advertising. Some of the most important components of Salesforce Marketing Cloud are:
- Email Studio: It allows marketers to share the right message with the right customers at the right time with the help of email campaigns, ultimately strengthening the business relationship with customers.
- Journey Builder: It is a visual mapping solution allowing marketers to create custom, multi-branched customer journeys using several channels at each stage of the life cycle.
- Social Studio: It helps in developing personalized social media campaigns to convert followers into customers.
- Data Studio: It helps in connecting with other publishers and marketers to acquire valuable customer data that will ease your journey of creating effective marketing campaigns.
- Mobile Studio: This tool helps you engage with customers through group messaging, personalized SMS, and push notifications.
- Advertising Studio: It allows marketers to manage acquisitions, retarget, and align campaigns according to the requirements.
- Interaction Studio: It allows you to visualize, manage, and monitor customer experiences in real time.
- Salesforce DMP: Marketers can use this to collect contact information from multiple sources to have collective customer profiles, helping in improving customer engagement and business results.
Benefits of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Among all the benefits of SFMC, the major ones are:
- Helps Understand Customers Better
Salesforce Marketing Cloud allows personalized interaction with every customer. As a result, it helps marketers or the relevant authorities to collect and connect valuable customer data from multiple sources and devices to understand the customers better.
- Helps in Becoming a Customer-Centric Company
The Salesforce Marketing Chatbot allows marketers to be attentive and aware throughout the customer journey, which ultimately leads to valuable insights and will enable businesses to serve customers in the best way.
- Personalize Customer Communication
Businesses can combine SFMC with the Salesforce Einstein chatbot to manage interactions using artificial intelligence. This helps businesses customize customer communication on the basis of their interaction.
- Impact Analysis
Salesforce Marketing Cloud allows marketers to analyze the customer journey through devices and channels using artificial intelligence and Google Analytics 360. SFMC is ideal for both B2C and B2B businesses as it helps them establish the right communication with the right set of audiences.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud uses cloud computing to provide advanced marketing solutions that help businesses improve their customer engagement, experience, and overall results. For the best implementation of the marketing cloud, get in touch with a Salesforce consultant in India.