SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination was led from second July to eleventh July 2019. Staff Selection Commission is enrolling for 5,789 open opportunities for the post of LDC (Lower Division Clerk), JSA, PA, SA and DEO.
• SSC CHSL Result for Tier 1 will be announced on eleventh September 2019 on the Official Staff Selection Commission Website.
• The Tier 1 CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary Level) Exam was led in a sum of 25 moves in 146 urban communities.
• A aggregate of 29.68 Lakh up-and-comers enlisted for the CHSL Tier 1 assessment and 13.17 Lakh competitors showed up for the test.
Check your SSC CHSL Result for Tier 1
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam
The Tier 2 test will be led disconnected in an hour and will be for 100 imprints. Coming up next are the key purposes of the Stage 2 SSC CHSL Exam.
• The second Tier tests the competitor’s composition abilities and imaginative reasoning.
• The method of the test is Written (Pen and Paper).
• Minimum qualifying marks in this Tier is 33%.
• The word limit for the paper will be around 200-250 words.
• Word Limit for the Letter would be around 150-200 words.
• This segment is genuinely straightforward. The applicant is relied upon to compose on mainstream points.
• The up-and-comers can pick on the off chance that they need to write in English or Hindi language.
SSC CHSL Tier 3
The Tier 3 test is a Skill Test/Typing Test coming up next are the key purposes of the Stage 3 SSC CHSL.
• The Skill Test is a Qualifying Exam Only.
• Candidates need to qualify the test at the required speed on Computer chosen by the authorities of Commission.
• Only the understudies who have cleared Tier 1 and Tier 2 can show up for the Tier 3 test.
SSC CHSL Cut Off
Check the SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks for Tier 1 Exam. SSC takes into account the following points:-
1. The most extreme denotes that a competitor can get in the Tier 1 paper is 200.
2. There is no sectional cut off for Tier 1.
3. The CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off is relied upon to be high because of lakhs of understudies showing up for the test.
How SSC CHSL Cut Off is Calculated?
Staff Selection Commission computes the cut off remembering these pivotal focuses. The blend of All 3 of these variables helps in making the SSC CHSL Cut Off List
1) Number of Candidates Appearing for the Exam – An aggregate of 29.68 Lakhs up-and-comers enrolled for the test out of which 13.17 Lakh applicants showed up for the Tier 1 test.
2) Vacancies Announced – Total Vacancies reported for the Tier 1 CHSL Exam 2019 is 5789.
3) Difficulty Level of the Test – The Tier 1 Exam was of Easy to Moderate Level Difficulty and the competitors