The first time you start wearing your Halloween contact lenses might be a challenge. But, once you start putting on with preliminary precautions, these contact lenses will become your best experience. Some of these lenses are made with silicone hydrogel, meaning they allow oxygen inside your eyes, making them porous, and ultimately safe to wear for a long time.
The war against the why and why not for these contact lenses will forever go on. There is no guarantee that the integrity of your material is as promised. Or maybe it will come out better. But to completely assure yourself the right Black contact lenses that go with your personality, you need to know everything about them.
Here’s what you might be missing out on,
Choosing the Right Contacts with Your Halloween Look
Whether you are wearing a dark orange getup or proferring for a dead bride look, the contacts come in various designs. Some of these fully cover your sclera; the other only cover minutely on both sides. The only difficulty is choosing the one that you would go for.
Do not restrict yourself to only one color. There is a variety to choose from, either online brands or straight by hand purchase. Some of these are multi-colored, having snake-like eye shape, and some with naruto style.
There is a little to no guarantee that the ones you wear won’t go with your look, which means Halloween contact lenses bring out your personality.
Wearing them in Dry Eyes
Some recent studies have claimed that wearing cosmetic contacts makes your eyes dry. The reason is the tears are unable to lubricate the eye properly because of the thick material used to make them. But do not lose hope yet. It will preclude all your decisions and make you withdraw from the idea of ever purchasing them again.
Some companies are fabricating silicone hydrogel and soft lenses. Such contacts treat vision as well as allow oxygen to get inside your eyes. If you are opting for hydrogel lenses, that’s even better. It is because they allow five times more oxygen inside your eyes than the soft ones.
Wearing them with a Vision Perscription
Currently, most of the users of such decorative lenses are wearing them with vision prescription. Now, you can see with style. The proprietary idea of continuous efforts made by these contacts’ wavers ensures the visionary problems are manageable.
It means now you can decorate your eyes without harming them. It proffers forward the protocols of your main issues. You can go to your favorite Halloween party, wearing attractive dresses, alluring eye makeup, and standing out insignificantly. Nobody will be able to take their eyes off of you.
Provide the retailers with your visionary prescription and let them handle the rest. Either you can choose yourself from the variety or ask for a custom one. Many influencers are admitting how useful these contacts are for them.
Are Cosplay Contact Lenses the same as Halloween?
Cosplay, as well as Halloween contact lenses, are comparatively the same. They both fall in the same category and with the same designs. Most of the time, the buyers look for similar contact that will go with their dress, rather than opting for cosplay or Halloween.
The cosplay is preferably wearable at various design shows, just like Halloween, where you become an anime or series character. There is no need to intertwine the two. There are more varieties in Halloween rather than cosplay. Instead, these falls when further categorized into anime, blackout, witch, and many more.
Common Halloween Contact Lenses Fears
There is a variety of Halloween false accusations that need to get some attention. Almost all of them are myths and need clearance rather than provoking them as genuine. Here are a few extreme misconceptions regarding such cosmetic contact lenses,
- The contacts will not get lost inside your eyes. They contain a barrier type portion around the lenses, that will work against this myth. All you need is to put them on carefully.
- If you put the contacts in the wrong eye, your eyeball won’t adjust to it. Since there is a slight slant of the right eye towards the left and vice versa, the lens won’t adjust properly. You dont need to worry about it and wear them in the right eye after taking them off.
- Your contacts will never fall off if you rub your eyes. It is a well-believed myth. Since such decorative contacts fit your eyes like a glove, there is a need to unfollow this myth.
- These cosmetic contact lenses will never make your eyesight weak. Instead, some of these have the advanced technology of working to benefit your eye and make them piano formats.
Tips and Tricks
Caring for them is more necessary than wearing them. If there is no care for such lenses, they might cause abrasions and harm your eyesight. Below mentioned are few tips and tricks to follow as a necessity,
- Wash your hands before putting them on.
- Avoid wearing them in a public area, and try finding a cleaner environment.
- Prevent sharing or wearing already used ones.
- Assure yourself that the cosmetic contacts are yours and wear them in the right eye.
- Wash them after a full day of putting them in your eyes. It will help you remove any tiny particles that might have entered inside.
Now that you have your complete guide about the Halloween contacts, you can stay assured that they won’t harm you. But, instead, bring out the creativity that you have inside. These contacts will save your personality statement and improve your creative reputation.