Among all varieties of Rudraksha, the most authentic and powerful variety is the Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha. The Nepalese beads are larger and purely original.
The Rudraksha bead has long been known for its powerful effects and its wearer becomes a good decision-maker. The wearer is saved from all the disasters, pain, and suffering. Safety and wealth are brought to the wearer. Mars and Saturn are ruled by the Fourteen Faced Rudraksha. It is believed that these divine and rare 14 Mukhi beads will calm the malefic effects of Mars and Saturn.
Wearers are empowered with the sixth sense and can predict future events as the Ajna Chakra is activated. The wearer is given clear visions of future events as the chakra is activated. God Sri Kantha himself is described as a Rudraksha with fourteen faces by Lord Shiva in Mantramaharnava. The wearer also attains Moksha liberation, giving Moksha liberation to all their ancestors and relatives. The wearer’s intuition is impeccable, and he never fails to make the right decision.
Significance Of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
This Rudraksha was worn by Lord Shiva himself to control all evil energy around him. The beads have miraculous properties, but they are rare. Let us describe the benefits, importance, and proper use of this holy bead.
As a symbol of Lord Shiva himself, this sacred bread represents Saturn, which is ruled by Lord Hanuman. In addition to its potency, it has a high energy level. Wearing or worshipping this Rudraksha bead will bring blessings from Lord Shiva and Lord Hanuman. You will lead a joyous life.
The bead provides the power of rising and following positive energies around. These beads are suitable for those who believe that they suffer from ghost hunting or some sort of black magic.
A person or family who wears this holy bead will be protected from such things in life. Any person can wear this holy bead on their neck, or they can keep it at home or in the office.
Importance of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
By wearing Original Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha, the wearer can develop 14 vidyas or skills. Rudraksha bestows strength, wisdom, and a wide vocabulary to the native. It enhances intuition and calms the mind. People who suffer from any form of phobia can benefit from wearing Fourteen Face Rudraksha. Beads help alleviate the negative effects of mangal dosha and Shani sade Sati.
Benefits Of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- It helps the wearer identify his or her latent potential with this 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Wearing the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha will give the wearer strength, courage, and determination.
- Fourteen faced Rudraksha is effective for pacifying Shani Sade Sati.
- Mangal Dosha is pacified by 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Using the 14 Faced Rudraksha increases intuition and ability to make decisions.
- The Rudraksha is beneficial to businessmen, politicians, managers, servicemen, and leaders in their respective fields of profession.
- It is beneficial for people that are dealing with issues of bone health, obesity, knee pains, and arthritis.
- This helps to identify and enhance the hidden abilities of the wearer.
Who Should Wear The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This rudraksha might help those who have Saturn incorrectly placed in their horoscope.
- The beads of the Fourteen Mukhi rudraksha will protect someone who believes in ghosts, evil spirits, or black magic.
- It can be worn by a Hanuman devotee to make him bold and powerful.
- This rudraksha is most beneficial to anyone born under the sign of Aries.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha assists in making rational and regulated decisions. This holy bead purifies the wearer for all misdeeds committed and grants them Liberation.
This rudraksha is commonly worn to remove barriers associated with spirits and the evil eye. It provides the wearer with a calm environment, stability in wealth, pleasant and positive energy, and good fortune. Saturn (Shani) is the planet of Karma and the source of justice. A benign Saturn will undoubtedly reward your endeavours. Get the best certified original rudraksha from Rudraksha Life and open the doors of spirituality.