These days, escape rooms have become one of the most popular and sought-out entertainment events amongst people of all ages.
And at the same time, as numerous unique and thrilling rooms have started to pop up in places all across India, the escape room Breakout in Bangalore is the best escape room venue to check out!
Known as India’s most popular escape room, Breakout offers plenty of adventurous and thrilling activities to every visitor, whether you’re an escape room enthusiast or looking for a perfect place to celebrate with your friends and family.
So, let us look at the special features of Breakout Escape Rooms to get a profound insight into their facilities and recreational services.
Breakout Escape Rooms is a must-visit adventure destination in Bangalore for those who love a good adrenaline rush but hate outdoor activities. Being one of India’s first escape room companies, Breakout is Asia’s first escape room that provides movie-like escape rooms! This venue offers 5+ immersive escape room adventures for you to play and enjoy.
Essential details about the venue:
- Hours of operation: 11:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Located nearly 41 km away from the nearest airport.
- It is easily commutable from Sri Raghavendra Matha simply by walking.
- Breakout offers only children-specific escape room games well suited for kids belonging to the age group of 5-9 years.
- Children 8 years old and above can take part in these escape room games under adult supervision:
- Murder Mystery
- Breakout has a perfectly dedicated parking space inside the gaming premises for players to park their vehicles safely. (Approximately 5 cars can be accommodated in the parking lot at once) Sufficient parking accommodation in the streets is also available for the massive rush of players that visit Breakout during the weekends!
- It is also an ideal spot for corporate team-building events.
What are the different escape room adventures offered at Breakout Escape Rooms?
There are several exciting and thrilling escape room adventures offered at Breakout. Apart from them, they also have two premium escape room adventures that you must check out:
i. Curse of the Pharaoh:
Difficulty level: Hard
No. of players: 4 – 8
Age limit: 15+ years
The game plot: You and your team of players are a group of top-class archaeologists who have discovered valuable artefacts that date back to 2300 BCE. As the story goes on, you discover the secret tomb, the gateway to this bloodied history.
The artefacts build up the credibility of an ancient Egyptian narrative that speaks of how Nefreko had cursed his brother, Pharaoh Zurin, to take over the throne. And the entire premise keeps you hooked until the end.
ii. Enchanted Forest
Difficulty level: Medium
No. of players: 4 – 8
Age limit: 5 – 10 years
The game plot: The royal kingdom of Indiravarma is reeling under acute poverty and is likely to collapse before long. You and your team take on the task of saving the people. You travel to the forest using high-tech gadgets. But unfortunately, you lose your way and stumble across an old Tarot Reader who offers to help you find your way.
In this game, you aim to find the mythological treasure hidden in the Enchanted Forest. Do you think you can find the treasure and escape before the ghastly witch finishes you?
Why should you host your birthday party at Breakout Escape Rooms?
Breakout is the perfect venue to host your next birthday party. Not only will it make your birthday party celebration stand out as unique, but you would also benefit from the added advantage of the thrill of playing the escape games! Age is never an obstacle to the immense fun and excitement you can have by hosting your birthday party at Breakout.
Breakout also provides plenty of unique themes and fun-filled surprise celebrations for birthday parties for all age groups. Here are some of the fantastic facilities they offer to people hosting their birthday parties:
- The approximate cost of hosting a birthday party at Breakout:
- During weekdays: INR 749 per person for 2 to 3 people and INR 649 per person for a group of 4 to 8 people.
- For weekends and public holidays: INR 849 per person for 2 to 3 people and INR 749 for a group of 4 to 8 people.
- Murder Mystery and Bank Job are some of the must-try escape room games during birthday parties hosted at Breakout.
- Apart from the fantastic escape room adventure, Breakout also offers several other party options like face painting, tattoo art, and a chocolate fountain to light up your birthday party!
- You can choose your desired themed and personalised decorations to decorate the escape room venue.
- Media services and DJ music alongside a dedicated party space are available at Breakout too!
Breakout is the perfect destination for you if you are in the mood to have some fun and entertainment. So, the next time you plan a get-together event, a birthday party, or a holiday outing, visit the Breakout escape room to try something unique and adventurous with your close ones!