So what are you doing at the cold winter nights? Are you in a fix how to enjoy some time passing at your kitchen with some well-flavored items? Then we are there with the best easy crock pot pressure cooker recipes for making a perfect dinner at this time.
Again, it will spontaneously make you feel good. Also, these dishes are very tasty and filled with nutrients for pregnant women’s too. Using crockpot ultimately makes the food items easy to prepare. Let’s learn about the ingredients and cooking process without making further delay.
Best crockpot recipes for delightful dinner
1. Crockpot Chicken & Wild Rice Soup:
This is absolutely easy to prepare and a slice of bread may bring about a great dinner item with the perfect cooking recipes.
Ingredients you need:
• Chicken breast for 1lb.
• 4 Chopped carrots
• 1.5 cup diced celery.
• 1.5 cup chopped onions.
• 1 tbsp rosemary.
• 1 tbs fresh thyme.
• A cup of rice.
• Chicken broth.
• Sliced mushrooms.
• 2 tablespoon butter.
• 1 cup of milk.
• Salt and pepper as per taste.
- Firstly, take a crock-pot and add boneless chicken breasts in it. Put salt and pepper that goes with your taste for seasoning.
- Slowly add other items such as carrots, chopped onions, garlic, rosemary, and fresh thyme, a cup of rice, celery and chicken broth in it.
- Use high heat and wait for about 3-3.5 hours.
- Then you need to move the chicken from that container and use two forks. Now bring the rest of the chicken in it to cook.
- Take some butter in a saucepan and heat it with medium, flame. Wait until the butter is melted. Make sure it is not burnt. When it comes to being seen as a lightly browned color, then you should add milk and corn.
- Wait until the milk gets in thoroughly with the mixture. Again, it should be thick in density.
- Next, pour this mixture into the crock container and stir it with a spoon. Then add mushrooms for better taste and stir it for half an hour.
- Add salt and pepper tastefully. Now get ready to serve it.
2. Crock Pot Potato Corn Chowder with Roasted Poblanos:
This recipe is gluten-free and you must be obsessed with the fullest bold flavor of it. And when you talk about preparing soup, what could be a better option except for a crockpot?
Absolutely corn and potatoes must bring a variety change in the taste of this dish. So let’s know the ingredients and cooking instructions of this recipe.
Ingredients you need:
• 9-10 Cups of corn.
• 5 Large diced potatoes.
• Diced slices of bacon.
• 2 small chopped onions.
• 2 poblanos.
• 2 tablespoon Cumin.
• Pepper as per taste.
• 2 garlic cloves.
• 2-3 cups of veggies stock.
• 3 cups of water.
• A cup of coconut milk.
• Sliced avocados.
- First of all, turn on your burners with medium heat of the flame. Put the poblanos on it to make it roasted. Take 2-3 minutes for it to be done on each side of it. Then let it cool down for a few minutes.
- Now it comes to remove the ultimate removal of the charred skin of it. In that case, you can use a knife on it. Make it diced properly.
- Afterward, take a big skillet. Then put a medium heat flame around it. Mix the bacon in it and cook it for 5-7 minutes. Then you will get it crispy like. Transfer it from the frying pan and use a paper towel to remove the additional grease.
- Take the chopped onion to the pan and stir it for about 3-4 minutes. Now take a large crock-pot and put the mentioned amount of corn, potatoes, Yukon, bacon and chopped onions in it.
- Furthermore, mix veggies stock and the minced garlic cloves in it. Again, add cumin and paprika with salt and pepper in your taste.
- Then put the lid and cover it for cooking. It may take 3-4 hours to get ready. Meanwhile, put the soups from the crockpot. Add the coconut milk too with that in the blender. And turn on it to mix smoothly in equal proportion.
- Now the blended mixture should be added to the crockpot and cook it with the required avocado. Then serve it to your friends and family.
3. Crockpot Pork Carnitas Tacos with Avocado Crema:
In this recipe, the pork is going to add a crispy taste to the dish. The flavor must bring a rock on taste to your meal for sure.
Ingredients you need:
• 3-4 lbs trimmed pork.
• 1 tbs pepper and salt.
• 1 tablespoon cumin.
• Chopped onion.
• 4 minced garlic cloves.
• 2 limes
• A bottle bear.
• 1 tbs oregano.
For Avocado crema:
• 2 large avocados.
• Minced garlic clove.
• Lime juice.
• 1 tbsp pepper.
• Red wine.
• Salt as per taste.
• 20-30 tortillas.
- Take black pepper, cumin, oregano, and paprika in a large bowl and add the pork in it. Mix the ingredients properly.
- Now bring your crock-pot and put the pork loin in it. Mix the chopped onions pepper, lemon juice beer in it along with the minced garlic cloves.
- Afterward, cook it without any interference for 6-8 hours. Then take the pork out from the crock-pot. The remained juices should be cooked with high heat.
- Use forks to make the pork divided into pieces. Take a baking sheet to spread it.
- Then take it to a broiler and for 10 minutes. Wait for its being browned in color. This ultimately brings a crispy flavor in it.
- Next, add the lime juice in it. Take a food processor and add the rest of the ingredients in it. Mix them properly and serve it with the tortillas.
Hope you like the best easy crockpot recipes well. Try these dishes at your kitchen and have different flavors at your meal.