Detailed Project Report Services – Eninrac
For the successful implementation of any capital project – irrespective of the size & scale, it’s quintessential to have a capital excellence approach. Such an approach helps organisations achieve optimised business case for their projects. One of the key driving elements to such projects is having a detailed project report in place. A detailed project report helps organisations/funding bodies etc. to have a clear understanding of whether the project is feasible or not. The feasibility of the project largely depends upon – financial security, socio-economic aspects & technology useability. It gives a clear view of the returns on investment (RoI). Eninrac’s detailed project reports are prepared in a fashion that helps organisations to gain an understanding upon end-to-end integrated capital transformation process, which means our detailed project reports just not only focus upon assessing the RoI for the clients but also provide a 360-degree coverage upon minimizing risks, increasing savings, accelerated progress, increasing the RoI, and improving upon the overall project performance.
Whenever a new build cycle begins – the business owners, EPC contractors and the OEMs can reflect upon where they have fallen short in planning & executing the capital-intensive project. Eninrac’s detailed project report services involve a high degree of rigor aimed at reducing risk elements for businesses & the value chain. Through our detailed project reports (DPR), business owners can align their goals of value maximisation of the project by opting for rigorous project feasibility studies which prompt their contractors to maximize the values without increasing the intermittent financials. This can be done through ideally a three staged process which also enables a comprehensive detailed project report preparation & includes following key attributes.
i. Preparing a pool of multiple contractors.
It is ideal to create a pool of potential contractors to choose from which can produce value creation ideas and prevent gold plating while maximizing NPV. It is also recommended to conduct iterative and a spread of feasibility studies to have a high-quality assessment which shall result in significant savings for the project’s life.
ii. Ensuring project owners have minimum “skin in the game.”
Eninrac specializes in internal, technical industry & functional benchmarking for our clients to orient their products, services, operations at par to the respective standards of benchmarks.
How Eninrac’s detailed project reports suit businesses
Team Eninrac is well equipped to support the need of clients for assessing feasibility for a site to be developed into a potential project through conducting pre-feasibility study involving features of assessing both operational and financial viability. We also help in the preparation of detailed project reports mainly for projects associated with power, solar, wind and other renewable practices.
The offerings under our DPR services for various sectors are as below:
- Oil & Gas: Under our detailed project report service we support in conducting feasibility studies across the sector value chain. We leverage our industry association with premier institutions to support such assignments as per client need and typically engage in conducting fuel retailing feasibility studies.
- Power: For the power sector we render our detailed project report services to assist in conducting feasibility analysis for thermal projects coupled with formulation of detailed project report and environment analysis and impact study.
- Solar: Solar sector is one of the most brimming sectors and hence we provide host of solutions through our detailed project report services resulting in meeting the business needs of project developers, equipment suppliers, module suppliers & engineering procurement & construction service providers etc. We also assist in assessing project feasibility, detailed project report preparation and power tie-up agreements for MW as well roof-top solutions.
- Wind: For the wind sector our detailed project services cater to the business needs of project developers, equipment suppliers, balance of plant & engineering procurement & construction service providers, project consultants, regulators, power traders etc. We also assist in assessing project feasibility, detailed project report preparation and power tie-up agreements.Eninrac team of domain specialists believe that conducting feasibility studies are more than just a mandatory process step or stage gate & in fact are realistically existing last opportunity to thoroughly define and optimize the project business case to rigorously plan for execution & operations.
Benefits of Eninrac’s Detailed Project Report Services
- Develop a detailed construction execution strategy: This involves those part of assessing feasibility and preparing detailed project report which consists of defining work packages, planning site logistics, detailing of construction sequence & coordination with vendors for any offsite fabrication.
- Early investments in operations for readiness of work with minimum cost: Investing early in operations, readiness work & addressing as a minimum, the commissioning plan and equipment strategy coupled with performance management and stringent operating practices assessed at feasibility stage shall improve the project’s CAPEX flow and operations alike.
- Build & optimize an integrated master schedule: For project teams to do well some fundamental best practices are part of PFR/DPR services which ensure to develop a rigorous integrated master schedule factoring embedded construction planning, marketing strategy, operations scale up and future aspirations at every stage.
• To learn about Eninrac’s advisory & consulting services
• To browse more case studies of Eninrac’s multiple advisory & consulting engagements for distinct industry practices, visit https://eninrac.com/market-response