An app is a software that allows you to do certain activities on your device. The task can be difficult to do and using an application whole process becomes simple. Students have to do numerous activities while they are in school or college. By using some of these applications, your life will become easy. These applications are not limited to students, anyone can use them if they need. For attending meetings, you can use zoom, for learning something you can use Udemy. For research purposes, you can either use Evernote or take assignment help for completing your academic writing. Every student should use these applications and feel the change brought by them.
- Zoom – Zoom is a cloud-based video conversations app that helps you set up virtual video and audio conferencing, live chat, screen sharing, webinars. Students can attend their live lectures and meetings using this application. Interviews are also taken using zoom so it is useful when you want to have a conversation with the interviewer. You do not need to create an account on zoom. Using meeting ID you can enter join the meeting.
- Udemy – Udemy is a platform that provides you with video courses on different topics. You can download the video lectures or stream them online. It is a convenient method of learning about new things and generate skills. Initially, you have to create an account on their platform and you can start using their services. Their facilities include video lectures and tutorials. Instructors can also create their video courses and upload them on Udemy. It has both free and paid courses that you can stream anytime.
- Evernote – Evernote is a note-taking application. On this application, you can write your notes, thoughts, create a to-do list, etc. It is used by the students during research for projects and for saving something. You can create a checklist, make attachments, share your data with someone, set reminders, and recover deleted notes. It is a very popular application used by students and people around the world. Some of its features are exclusive, you can never find any other app with these facilities.
- YouTube – YouTube is the most used application by everyone. It has more downloads than the entire population of the world. You can browse every video for free. YouTube gives some amount of revenue to the people who upload valuable content on their platform. Revenue is generated through running advertisements on the platform. Using the revenue creator gets the reward. It is one of the best platforms for students because you do not need any expensive subscription. It is free for everyone.
- Dashlane – Dashlane is an application that can store your passwords and details. You can use that saved information whenever you want. You can store an unlimited number of passwords and use them whenever you want. You can easily access the data that you have saved in your dashlane account. It maintains the privacy of your data and does not use it without the permission of the user. Students can use this application for saving all the necessary information and use it whenever they want.
- Google Drive – Google Drive is an application developed by Google. It is a cloud-based application useful for storing your data like audio, video, image, etc. Students can store their important data on google drive. By signing in to your Google account you can easily access the saved data on your device. You can keep your necessary data on the drive and download it whenever you want. It should be used by students for saving their details because it is secure and developed by Google.
- Oxford Dictionary – Oxford dictionary is an application on which you can find meanings of difficult words. It is one of the most popular applications used by students. We often find some difficult words while doing something and need their meanings. Oxford dictionary can help you find the meanings of difficult words and save them. It is one of the most trusted applications for searching meanings of the less known words. Students can download the application and use it whenever they want to use it.
- Google Classroom – Google Classroom is an application that lets you attend online classes. It is specially designed to take online classes without any hindrance. It has numerous features which makes it a useful application for the students. It is developed and maintained by Google. It has a simple user interface and anyone with less knowledge also can use it for taking classes. You can record the class and play later. You might not find any alternate application for google classroom.
These are some of the applications that students should use while they are in school or college. Most of the applications mentioned in the list are free, anyone can use the apps without paying a single penny. If you wish to use their premium version then you can use your email ID and get free access for a limited time.