We are currently enjoying an unprecedented level of global connectivity and with the Internet of Things coming into play, that means 10x data transfer speeds. Can you imagine 10 times faster than a Broadband Internet connection? A complete HD movie can be downloaded in a few seconds and thanks to Elon Musk, SpaceX and the thousands of low-orbit 5G satellites, every square inch of the planet will enjoy net connectivity. There’s never been a better time to launch a business and you won’t need to look for a business venue, here’s a few reasons to register your place of business as your home.
- Slash your running costs – Take away that expensive office rent and travelling to and from every day and you already have quite a saving on your running costs. No more getting dressed up and having to deal with the rush hour roads; enjoy an early morning coffee and you can get right down to work in your home office. You will also benefit financially by deducting from your tax bill at the end of the year.
- We have the digital tech – A leading IT support company in Toronto can set up a hi-speed wireless connection that gives you 24/7 web connectivity. A few wireless routers are all it takes to allow you to wander through the house while having a Zoom call with a supplier and with IT professionals monitoring your cyber-security, you have all the connectivity you need. Get an unlimited Internet access SIM for your mobile device and that allows you to work when out and about.
- Because you can – There doesn’t really need to be any other reason to work from home; indeed, many Canadians have been doing that for a couple of years, thanks to the pandemic. There isn’t a more convenient lifestyle and once you have sampled working from your home office, you’ll wonder what took you so long. Once you have your reliable Internet connection, there’s nothing else you need, aside from creating your office in the spare room. Click here for Bluetooth advice when setting up a home office.
- Save the car – It takes a lot of miles to get to and from your office and aside from the obvious fuel cost, you are prolonging the life of your vehicle when you switch your office to your place of residence. Of course, you and the family can still enjoy those camping trips in the summer; make sure you have a SIM with unlimited new access and you can work at your camping location. If it is too remote, then have a few days without any contact with the outside world and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Time – Add up the time you spend in a month driving to and from your place of work and you soon realize how much time you could be applying to other things.
Here is some government information about working from home, which should prove to be very useful.